part 14

*Jennie pov*

Another time I am just surrounded by boring silence..after some minutes I decided to watch a movie.. when I was just getting up to on the TV..suddenly the door bell rang.. I just lazily walk to there and open the door and saw a beautiful girl standing infront of me with a irritated look.. I just shrugged it off and asked...

Jennie:-excuse me!! Who are you..?

??:-non of your business..(rolling eyes)

Jennie:- why are you rude.. huh?

??:- just shut your mouth.. and tell me where is rosè?

Jennie:-she is in her office..

??:- ok!! Just call her now and say tzuyu is waiting for her..

Jennie:-is your name tzuyu?

??:- yes..just call her and yea move to side..

Jennie:- why?

??:-because I wanna go inside and wait for rosè..

Jennie:-umm.. ok come inside..

??:- just call quickly (roll her eyes)

I just want to punch in her face right now.. she's getting on my nerves.. I don't know rosè has this type of toxic freinds also.. I called her and yea after some rings.. she finally picked up...

*on call*

Rosè:-heloo

Jennie:-hello

Rosè:-why you called me?

Jennie:-actually.. someone is waiting for you..here..

Rosè:-who is that person?

Jennie:-actually her name is tzuyu.. and she wants to meet you immediately..

Rosè:-wth.. why she is here..(whispers)

Jennie:- is she your bestfreind?

Rosè:-N-no c-client..

Jennie:-umm ok.. come immediately.. bye..

Rosè:-y-yea..

*end of the call*

I am so confused by rosè's behavior.. why she is stuttering like that... leave that.. I am also confused by tzuyu's behavior she's a client but she is behaving like rosè's gf.. I just shrugged of my thoughts and gone to kitchen for serving her....

......

I will upload the Another part soon... please guys.. gimme some ideas.. so that I can use them in my story line..love yall 💕💗