part 10

*Lisa pov*
I was so shocked when rosè was talking with me coldly..as per I know she's always a warm hearted girl.. but the way she is talking with me and Jennie.. it seems to be cold..is she trying to form a image on jennie'S eye that she is cold hearted..in this thoughts i dragged Jennie..  to mansion because I wanna talk with rosè about her wife and girlfriend thing.. and many questions I have to ask.....
*Lisa pov ended*

*Jennie's pov*

I was dragged by Lisa to my mansion... when I enter the mansion.. I had seen rosè is desperately waiting for her dinner..I quickly left Lisa's hand and run forward to kitchen to heatup the food which I make awhile ago... I was just heating when..rosè intruppts me..by her talking with lisa..

Rosè:-Lisa!! Go to your room.. I wanna have a talk with Jennie..

Lisa:- I also want a conversation with you..

Rosè:- I will go to your room.. myself.. just go..

Lisa:- okay.. but come quickly..(leaves)

Rosè:- (nods)..so miss Jennie kim.. when you will serve the food?(cold)

Jennie:i-iam c-coming (shuttering)

I just can feel that the atmosphere is changing between me and rosè.. it's like rosè is gonna kill me this night..so I quickly gone to her and serve the food and sit beside her..

Rosè:- I think you enjoy so much with lisa..(cold)

Jennie:- honestly, y-yes

Rosè:- I wanna say that.. in the first day of wedding of ours.. you're being seen with another woman..and I wonder in future..how many womens/mens I will see with you..(cold)

After this whole sentence.. I can't control my anger..anymore.. she is going overboard..she is questioning on my character..

Jennie:- what do you mean? With other men's and women's..(anger tone)

Rosè:- I am stating the fact anyways..(cold)

Jennie:- shut your mouth.. Lisa is your freaking freind.. rosè.. how can you doubt on her?

Rosè:- I will doubt her.. as she is going to live with a women.. like you..

Jennie:-stay in your limits Rosanne park!!(stun tone)

Rosè:- I will stay in my limits when you will stay in your limits..(said and leaves)

I was in the edge of crying.. she
is doubting her wife and her best freind.. because of me..I ran into my room.. and regretted to go shopping with lisa..unknowingly in this thoughts.. I dragged into my deep slumber..
*Jennie pov ends *
...........

Hope you will like this part and yea.. I know that this part is so small.. so I will upload another chapter soon today...