part 19

[Rosè pov still continuing]

I sat down on the chair..looking forward and waiting for her to sit.. and after some seconds she also sat down on her respective seat..I can see she's totally having a changed behavior now.. first of all she wears a suit and then she didn't even tell me good morning..I am just being surrounded by her thoughts.. when maids suddenly came to the dining table and serve their hand made breakfast...after they leaved.. me and Jennie were eating breakfast with a full of silent environment..where no one dares to talk...and you know what..I can't tolerate this type of environment.. so I started talking first...

Rosè:-j-jennie good morning..(shuttering)

Jennie:-morning (cold)

Rosè:-today's breakfast is so yummy no..

Jennie:-humms (cold)

Rosè:-btw.. why did you wear formal clothes.. today..

Jennie:- yea.. today I wear formal clothes.. because.. I am now the coo of ours company..

Rosè:-WHAT!! WHEN??

Jennie:- yesterday when you gone tzuyu to drop... thats when I call to my mom and taken permission.. to be the new coo of our company..

{Flashback}

*Jennie's pov*
After what rosè done to me.. I can't be here.. sitting in the mansion.. I have to freshen my mind from this shit.. so I decided to call my mom...I dialed her number..and after some rings she finally picked up..

Jennie :- hello!!

Jennie's mom:- hello my princess..

Jennie:-mom.. I missed you..

Jennie's mom:- I also missed you mine princess..btw why did you call me ?

Jennie:- mom..(controlling her tears)

Jennie's mom:- what happen my dear? Are you OK? Did something happen between you and rosè...

Jennie:-mom.. relax.. it's nothing like that.. I am all fine.. a-and n-nothing happened between me and rosè..

Jennie's mom:- then what...

Jennie:- it's just I am feeling bored.. because I have nothing to do in my mansion..

Jennie's mom:- oh that's the problem...

Jennie:- yup..

Jennie's mom:-i have a solution about yours mini problem..

Jennie:- mom.. it's not mini.. ok tell me what's your solution..

Jennie's mom:- yesterday Mr. Choi called me.. he informed me that our old coo Mr.park.. had resigned from his post..and they need a new coo..

Jennie:-wait mom.. why are you telling me this..?

Jennie's mom:-ow my daughter is so dumb..

Jennie:-what..

Jennie's mom:- it means you will be the new coo..

Jennie:- but mom.. how can I.. I didn't even experienced about this.. work..

Jennie's mom:-aish.. Jennie.. you have gone to abroad for studying business no..

Jennie:- yes mom..but..

Jennie's mom:- and coo also a post.. that contains business not biology..

Jennie:- but mom.. what about rosè..she's the ceo.. of ours company..

Jennie's mom:-and I am the president.. you are ignoring my high post.. my child..

Jennie:- but mom.. still

Jennie's mom:- no buts.. tomorrow you're joining for work.. it's my order..

Jennie:-ok mom(chuckle) bye..

Jennie's mom..:- bye..my princess

...........

Soon the Another part is coming... so wait for it...😁