part 12

*Time skips*{morning time}

*Jennie pov*
I woke up with a slight headache because I cried a lot in the last night...I just lazily get up from the bed and done my morning routine and started to leave to the dining area...when I reached there.. I saw Lisa and rosè is eating their breakfast in a silent way.. I don't know why.. I find something fishy...

Jennie:-good morning (smile)

Lisa:-(look forward)good morning Jen!!

Rosè:-morning (cold)

I just walked to the dining area and pull of one chair and sit down and soon maids started serving me the breakfast... I just look at this two best freinds.. who are minding their own business...and it was disturbing me.. so i started a convo with them..

Jennie:-lisa,are you gonna go somewhere?

Lisa:-a-ah Jenn.. I will go to a hotel..

Jennie:-but why?(shocked)

Lisa:- because my wife is there!she had comed yesterday.. soo

Jennie:-LISA!!YOU ARE MARRIED?

Lisa:-yea!Jen.. (awkward smile)

Jennie:-you didn't even told me about your wife!! Btw what's her name?

Lisa:-jisoo(smiles)

Jennie:-WHAT!!

Lisa:-what happen Jennie?

Jennie:-oh God Lisa!! SHE IS MY FUCKING BEST FREIND (shouts)

Rosè:-hey!!why are you shouting!!!(mad expression)

Jennie:-sowwy!!

Lisa:- what!

Jennie:-now she have to bear consequences!!how dare she is hiding this big news from me..(angry tone)

Lisa:-hey! Come down Jen.. I think she has some reason!!(smiles)

Jennie:-yup !! I think also..

Rosè:-SHH!! Shut the conversation 😒!! You two are just disturbing mine peaceful breakfast..(disgusting face)

Jennie:-umm ok!!

Lisa:- yea!

Rosè:-Lisa I wanna talk with you !!

Lisa:-umm ok!

Rosè:- come! To the flower Cafe..and yea I am leaving..(leaves)

Lisa:-bye!! And Jenn, I have to leave too..

Jennie :- yaa okay!!bye..

Lisa:-byee.. Jenn.. (leaves)

A/n:-lisa leaved for her hotel to live with jisoo.. because their mansion hadn't really prepared till yet..and for jennie she find something off between chaelisa..

........

Hope you will you will like this part.. and sorry for delay.. love yall 💓 💗 💕