part 26

(Time skips to morning)
*Jennie's pov*
I wake up because I feel something heavy on me... when I move my head to my left side..there it was my cute hubby is sleeping peacefully by hugging me like a koala...I have a wish from my marriage day that whenever I will woke up from my bed I will first see my love and kiss on her/his forehead and then start mine beautiful day.. but that wish was a wish that can't be fulfilled... I know rosè.. is doing all these things because of taehyung...but still I will make beautiful memories with her in these days till taehyung leaves...I get up from the bed not wanting to wake up rosè.. and gone to washroom... after my peaceful bath.. I came back to bedroom where I see a cute rosiè pouting and yawning...like a 5yrs old girl...I literally want to laugh out loud... but I suppress my laughter..

Jennie:-you woke up now..

Rosè:-umm yea..(pouts)

Jennie:-why are you pouting? Did you wanted to sleep more..

Rosè:-noo.. I have a business to handle.. then how can I sleep...!

Jennie:-I am just kidding..(smiles)

Rosè:-ok.. but why are you going to the outside by wearing a bathrobe (confused)

Jennie:-ahem.. my all clothes are still on the guest room.. so I have to go for changing..

Rosè:-ok...(smiles)

Jennie:-keep smiling.. you looks beautiful... (mumble)

Rosè:-uhm.. did you say something..

Jennie:-umm no.. I should leave..come quick to have breakfast..

Rosè:-yup..

I closed the door of her room.. I don't know why my heart was beating so fast.. oh stupid Jennie..she's your husband.. you have rights to praise her...I had gone to the guest room and changed into my formal outfit..and combed my hair into a high ponytail... btw.. it's suits me...

A/n:-aww Jennie.. everything suits you...😩💗

After doing my hairstyle.. I hurriedly went to the dining area to have a breakfast with this 2.. when I was moving downstairs.. I saw taehyung wearing his shoes in a hurried manner.. I shouted at him...

Jennie:-HEY TAE!!GOOD MORNING..

Taehyung:-oh good morning nini...

Jennie:-btw where are you going in this hurry..

Taehyung:-some important work is there so.. I have to leave early..

Jennie:-ohok.. have you taken your breakfast?

Taehyung:-no.. I will take it from outside Cafe...

Jennie:-you should have breakfast with us naa..(whines)

Taehyung:-sorry nini.. but I am getting late...bye see you later..

Jennie:-bye...

He is such a dumbass...I know it from childhood.. he is really a clumsy guy who can't do a work properly..but now his fate changed.. he changed into a clumsy to hard working guy... Time flies so fast.. but still I know he is my clumsy, lazy and Dumbo tae tae...I was in my thoughts when I hear someone shouting at me from far...I looked behind of me.. and seen rosè who was looking annoyed..and waiting for me to have a breakfast with her...

Jennie:-uhm.. sorry..

Rosè:-it's ok.. just hurry up...

We eated our breakfast.. and hurriedly left to our work...

............

So.. sorry for uploading late today...so so sorry...🤧🤧

IF YOU WANT A UPDATE TOMORROW THEN COMMENT ME....🌝

hint:-next chapter will be containing some romantic sessions between our chaennie.. 🦋💗🦋

So.. goodnight loves ❤...Love yall ❤ 💗