part 21

A/n:-Jennie was working continuously in her laptop when she heard a knock on her door...

Jennie:-come in..

Irene:- good afternoon mam.. Mrs park had called you for meeting with our client Mr kim..

Jennie:-aish unnie.. I said don't to tell me mam.. no..

Irene:-aish.. Jennie sometimes we should be professional...

Jennie:-umm ok..but don't tell me mam continuously..it gives me headaches..

Irene:-okey..

Jennie:-btw.. unnie..u leave I am just coming now..

Irene:-ok..come immediately...

*Jennie's pov*
After Irene unnie left.. I just hopped to my chair.. and just relaxed..I was so surprised that I have worked straight to 12:00 pm..wow.. miss Jennie kim.. you are being very professional..I praised myself because there Is no one who can praise me.. after some seconds I fixed my suit and get ready to attend my first ever meeting.. but I am so happy that finally I can see rosè..but I know I am behaving cold towards her..but still I love her with full of my heart...I just shrugged of my thoughts..and get out of my cabin with confidence smile...after some minutes I finally reached to the meeting room..by seeing the large door of the meeting room.. my confidence ass dropped out.. but still some confidence is left over so I decided to use it... I feeled nervous but still I taken a long breath and push the door a side and get inside.. by getting inside I have seen many workers staring at me.. I feel little nervous but still I stand out of a smile and bowed to them... but when I moved to my side to take my seat.. I have seen my long childhood unforgettable bestfreind... a lot of memories with him flashed out of my mind and now playing like a movie infront of my eye.. I was so in thoughts when...

Rosè:-*ahem*excuse me.. mrs park please sit down..

Jennie:-y-yea (bows)

Rosè:-so let's start the meeting (eyeing to Jennie)

Jennie:-yea ofc..

Coworkers:-ofc ma'am...

*rosè pov*
I was sitting with my coworkers and my client Mr.kim... waiting for coo to arrive..when suddenly the door open revealing a mini creature getting inside with the nervousness.. I mentally chuckled at her duality...she started to bow to the employees who are present in the meeting room.. then she bowed to me and Mr kim..but I have seen some changes in her expression when she bowed to the Mr kim.. her expression was clearly visible to mine eyes.. and I can see after seeing Mr kim..she had a different emotions flowing through her body.. she's so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even know she's becoming unprofessional...by seeing employees reactions towards her.. unprofessionalism..and to avoid their unnecessary talks about her I intruppted her..and now she's in her senses..attending the meeting with her concentrated mind...after half an hour the meeting was ended.. and all the employees left the meeting hall..except me , Jennie and Mr.kim..after some seconds soon Jennie started a convo with Mr kim...

Jennie:-taetae..can you remember me..

Taehyung:-are you my nini..

Jennie:-(nods with tears)

Taehyung:-I missed you nini...(hugged Jennie)

Jennie:-I also missed you too taetae (hugged Taehyung)

Taehyung:-aish.. gurl you're damn preety now..(smiles)

Jennie:-boy you also.. very much handsome now..(smiles)

..........

Soon part 22 is coming...love yall💞
Good night...
Comment me about this part.. so I can improve mine writing skills....