part 28

*Jennie's pov*
I am still waiting for her.. wow..what a secretary I got...it's already 11:00 am.. but still she didn't arrived... by each passing seconds.. I am getting frustrated... so I decided to call irene unnie... I get up from my chair..and call an employee...

Employee:-yes ma'am did you call me...(bows)

Jennie:-yea.. I called you...can you please call to irene..

Employee:-ofcourse ma'am..

Jennie:-thanks (smiles)

Finally, I can meet irene unnie.. I have gone back to my cabin.. and sat down on my chair.. and after some seconds...I can hear someone is knocking on my door..as I know..she's irene unnie.. I permission her to come in inside of my cabin and she came...

Irene:-Jennie,did you call me..?

Jennie:-yea..unnie..

Irene:-and what's the reason?

Jennie:-unnie.. where is my secretary?

Irene:-aah..(watching her watch)she's late...

Jennie:-yea.. I think she's also a lazy girl...

Irene:-I don't know about it...

We are just talking.. when we heard a knock on my cabin's door.. I permitted him/her to come in...and the door open revealing a preety girl....I think she's joy.. I was in my thoughts when irene unnie.. started convo with her...

Irene:- excuse me.. miss who are you?

??:-good morning, I am the new secretary of miss park Jennie..

Irene:-ohh..miss joy....(smiles)

??:-yea.. I am..(smiles)

Jennie:-umm you're late..

Joy:- I am so sorry mam.. due to traffic.. I can't reach here in the time...(bows)

Jennie:-it's ok...(smiles)

Irene:-ok Jennie.. I am leaving..

Jennie:- yaa sure...

After Irene leaves..

Jennie:-so as per your profile data .. I can see you will become a impressive secretary for me...

Joy:-thanks mam..

Jennie:-so welcome to this company(smiles)

Joy:-thanks mam(smiles)

Jennie:-you can update my schedule.. from irene unnie..

Joy:-ok ma'am...(bows)

Jennie:-ok..

I started to leave from my cabin.. as joy had started to go to irene unnies cabin..I wanted to go to the rosè's cabin... but if she will be busy.. then what will I do... but still I will go there...because I am her wife..hhmmphh...after some minutes.. I reached to the rosè's cabin and standing infront of the door...feeling nervous..because this is my first time..that I will go in her cabin... I opened the door slowly.. meeting with a hard chest.. I looked up and seen rosè staring at me... I immediately moved back... and I can feel my cheeks are turning into pink shade... I was in thoughts when rosè intruppted me...

Rosè:-ahem.. why are you here..?

Jennie:-to check on you...

Rosè:-means..(wiggling eyebrows)

Jennie:- i-i mean.. that I want to meet with you...

Rosè:-oww.. but why?

Jennie:-it's lunch time soo...

Rosè:- ohok let's have a lunch in cafeteria...(smiles)

Jennie:-yea..(smiles)

We were walking to the cafeteria when rosè started to talk with me...

Rosè:-Jennie, do you like your secretary?

Jennie:-yea I like her...she had a good nature.. and also have a impressive academics..

Rosè:-oh I see...

Jennie:-yea...

In this talk.. we reached to cafeteria... and select one table and sit there... while rosè brings our food...

Jennie:-yummy!!(licks her lips)

Rosè:-haha.. you like kimchi rice..

Jennie:-yea..I like it...

Rosè:-that's nice...

I started to dig in my food...while rosè started to eat her... I was eating my food when I feel a thumb In my lips... when I looked up I see rosè was keeping her thumb.. in my corner of lips.. my body felt numb.. my heart started to run a marathon.... I was so in shocked...

Rosè:- I am sorry for disturbing you.. but some sauce had just stuck in your lips..

Jennie:-y-yea t-thanks...

After that she takes of her hand and licks her finger...in which she wiped sauce from my lips... I was feeling like go and kiss..her but still.. I managed to stay at my place... I wish.. this moment will never end.... OH GOD....

.........

So.. let's see what will happen between chaennie.. and yea.. romantic mood still not ends 🙈🌝......

I know how much excited you're 😏🤭...

Ok bye.... cuties 💗