part 16

[Timeskips at chaennie house]

A/n:-Jennie was cooking soup for tzuyu because she have to serve her as a client..after sometime the soup was ready.. and Jennie was holding the tray when she suddenly hurted her foot by the chair as she stumbled... and in one go all the soup was fallen into tzuyu's dress...

Jennie:- I am S-sor(cutted of by tzuyu)

Tzuyu:-(slapped Jennie) how dare you bitch..

Jennie:-(shocked) it's just a mistake..

Tzuyu:- it's a mistake.. huh(shouts)

Jennie:-just shut up..you're a client that doesn't mean that you will head upon me..and slapped me..

A/n:- Jennie was about to slap tzuyu.. when suddenly the door opened revealing rosè..Jennie had seen rosè and run towards her to tell about tzuyu's misbehavior towards her..she was about to tell when tzuyu suddenly pull Jennie and stand infront of rosè..

Tzuyu:- rosè do u know.. your wife had just slapped me..(fake crying)

Rosè:- what she slapped you..(angry)

Tzuyu:-yea she slapped me.. and told me slut and bitch...(fake tears)

Rosè:-ok(angry)

A/n:- rosè pulled tzuyu behind her and move towards Jennie who was standing in corner preparing for protest and confess about tzuyu's lies..

Jennie:-rosè.. I didn't slapped her.. she is tell(cutted of by slap)

Jennie was fully shocked by rosè's hard slap that she stumbled and fallen into the cold floor...

Rosè:- HOW DARE YOU SLUT.. TO HURT TZUYU (SHOUTS)

Jennie:- do u just slapped me for your so called client..(holding her cheeks)

Rosè:- how do you have an audacity to talk back to me..you bitch..

Jennie:-(stands up from the floor)SHE IS LIEING TO U AND U JUST TRUSTING HER.. ROSÈ I AM YOUR WIFE..(SLAPPED)

ROSÈ:-I AM REALLY REGRETTING FOR MARRYING YOU..SLUT (SHOUTS)

A/N:- ROSÈ'S Every single words are piercing Jennie's heart..Jennie was crying continuously her tears weren't stopping at all..while tzuyu was laughing like a maniac by seeing Jennie's condition rn..

Rosè:- miss. Tzuyu come I will drop you..(cold)

Tzuyu:-but rosè...(Cutted of by rosè)

Rosè:-you want to talk to me something urgent..no..so come tomorrow to my office and yea come I will drop you to your home.. it's late (cold)

Tzuyu:-o-ok..

...........

So guys what do you think about this part..comment me.. to lemme know... and love yall 💓 💗

 and love yall 💓 💗