part 29

*Jennie pov*
After our beautiful lunch...we started to got up from our seats... and leaving to our respective cabins... I was walking with rosè to my cabin when suddenly a voice stopped us in our way...I tilted my head backward and saw joy was coming towards me with a full speed...

Jennie:-what happen joy?

Joy:-mam..can you check this file.. please!!

Jennie:-which file..show Me please..

Joy was about to handle the file to me when rosè intruppted us...

Rosè:-wait!!!

Joy:-yes ma'am..

Rosè:-are you the new secretary..

Joy:-yes ma'am (bows)

Rosè:-oh that's good..

Jennie:-yaa rosè..for this thing..u intruppted us..

Rosè:-yaa.. sorry sorry.. I was just so confused by seeing a new girl in our office.. soo..

Jennie:-oh ok I am leaving..and yea miss joy please follow me with the file...

Joy:-ok ma'am

* Rosè pov *
After Jennie and her secretary leaved...i also started to move to my cabin.. i was walking when i saw a familiar figure standing in the hallway of office..I quickly started to walk towards that figure.. and I noticed that she's none other than tzuyu..I panicked as hell.. WHYYYYYY SHE'S HERE??? Without any seconds I dragged her towards to my cabin...aware that of jennie couldn't see us together...

[In cabin]
Rosè:-wtfff!!! Why are you here..?

Tzuyu:-I miss you.. so I came to your company..(pouts)

Rosè:-you know what.. one day you will kill me..

Tzuyu:-why are you saying like that baby..??

Rosè:- Jennie..is working here as the coo of the company..(sighs)

Tzuyu:-wth!!that bitch also working here...

Rosè:-don't call her by this names..(stern voice)

Tzuyu:- I will call her... but why this is affecting you??

Rosè:- i-its not affecting me...

Tzuyu:- then why are you in her support?

Rosè:-she's bringing a lots of profits towards this company... so.. i-iam i-in her support...

Tzuyu:-oh.. I am sorry darling.. for misunderstanding you...

Rosè:-it's ok... btw you should leave..

Tzuyu:-but why..

Rosè:-I have already given you the reason..

Tzuyu:-I will not leave this soon..(smirks)

Rosè:-then when?(confused)

Tzuyu:-after being ruined by you(smirks)

Rosè:-listen.. it's not the right place...

Tzuyu:-i don't care.. (circling her arms around rosè's neck)

Rosè:-Jennie is here.. !!!

Tzuyu:-it will take a couple of mins..(pouts)

Rosè:- we will continue it in night..

Tzuyu:- but where...

Rosè:- in your house (wink)

Tzuyu:- okay don't forget that...I will be waiting (winks)

Uff.. finally I convinced her... she's very stubborn.. I don't know why I tell her that I will come to her house in night and do those sinful things... I don't want that.. no I don't want that... it's not like that I didn't F*cked tzuyu.. but after I and Jennie married.. idk.. what happened to me.. that I didn't want to see any other girls...and f*ck them... aishhh!! Jennie what you've done to me... I have to confirm those unfamiliar feelings.. yes I have to confirm... I quickly takeout my phone from my pocket.. and dialed Lisa's number...after some rings she finally pickup...

*In call*

Rosè:-hello.. Lisa..

Lisa:-yaa rosie posie you did it again...

Rosè:-yaa.. now what I have done..( confused)

Lisa:- you have disturb me from my sleep...

Rosè:-woah..lily..you're becoming lazy...

Lisa:-yaa.. it's rest.. idiot..

Rosè:-ok ok leave that topic.. can I meet you tomorrow in lunch time..

Lisa:- yup sure.. but why?

Rosè:-I have to ask you something...

Lisa:-umm ok..meet me at xxx restaurant...

Rosè:-ok bye then.. meet you tomorrow..

Lisa:-bye..

Woahh.. finally I can see what kind of feelings these are... but another problem is there tzuyu.. aish.. I have to also think some excuses for her... but now I have to focus on my work...

*Jennie's pov*

I am now in my cabin reading the files.. that miss joy had given me to check... I have been checking those files.. when a beautiful handcrafted handkerchief and letter.. slided through a file and fallen into the ground.. I quickly get up from the chair...and pickup those beautiful things.. in handkerchief there is a beautiful embroidery... of roses.. wow.. it's so beautiful... I was admiring that handkerchief when my eyes fallen into the letter.. I quickly grabbed the letter.. and opened it...and saw something written in letter...

~ 𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝔃𝓾𝔂𝓾.....𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓻... 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮... 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽....♡~

I was so in shocked.. that who can write this kind of letter...to our client...I tried to search the name of writer.. but there is nothing... wow... the writer is quite clever.. if she /him written her name.. I would immediately fired him/her first.. but the name is not there..I think I should show this letter to rosè...but not now...at night I will show her.. I kept the letter and handkerchief in my bag...and started to focus on my work....

Next part is coming soon...💗

Sorry for delay.. because of my exams.. I can't give time to wattpad...sorry SORRY 😔

DON'T WORRY FROM TODAY ON I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY..💗🥴 ....

HINT:-
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING IN NEXT PART...👀💥💌

...Bye bye bye...
..Cuties..