part 18

*Rosè pov*
After dropping tzuyu at her home...I don't know why but my mind is full of now jennie'S thoughts... I am feeling very guilty...because I know who is the real victim of this argument but still I hurted an innocent soul..I have gone overboard today..I should go to home..and ask her forgiveness...
*pov ends*

A/n:- in this thoughts.. rosè was driving and soon she had reached her mansion.. she give her car keys to her bodyguard to park her car.. and in no seconds.. she immediately opened her door to see jennie.. but she didn't seen anybody...

*rosè pov*
I feel very disappointed that I didn't seen jennie..she always waited for me.. to eat dinner with her.. but now there is no one.. who is waiting... I immediately rushed to the kitchen to see jennie.. but when I reached there.. I saw there is no one..now I am feeling more guilty..I wish she can forgive me after what I have done to her.. in this thoughts I have taken very heavy steps towards her bedroom...when I reached there I don't know why my heart was beating crazily.. I just shrugged it off and opened the door slowly.. when I peek inside.. I have saw a cute mandu sleeping quietly in the bed.. I just chuckled and gone nearer to her bed.. I saw how cute she is.. but I also feel guilty when I saw dry tears in her fluffy cheeks.. and fresh handmarks on her right cheek...in that moment my heart was literally broken.. unknowingly a drop of tear made its way to my cheeks.. I harshly wipe it.. and just check her face..and after some seconds I gave a peck on her forehead..I am literally so confused by my behavior.. why I am feeling so guilty and sad for hurting her.. and why my heart is hurting so much by seeing her in this condition..

A/n:-in this guilty mood.. rosè left Jennie's bedroom.. and gone to her own bedroom... to have a good nap..

[Timeskips at morning time]

*rosè pov still continues*
I immediately wake up when my alarm clock ringed..I suddenly remembered that today I have to seek forgiveness from Jennie.. so I rush towards to the washroom to get ready... for going office..but today I will not overwork there.. today I planned something special for jennie..I know this special suprise will won her heart..I shrugged of everything and gone to the downstairs to see jennie in formal clothes..

I feel very awkward by her this change because I didn't seen her in this type of formal

I feel very awkward by her this change because I didn't seen her in this type of formal.. she usually wear hoodies or short dresses...but I just leaved that awkwardness.. and walked towards... the dining table to have a breakfast.. with her..
......

Guys I have been reading your all the comments that showing to make the chapter longer.. but for some of my tab issues I can't make it longer...  I am so sorry for that.. but I promise I will be making 2 chaps.. now a days...

I hope you will enjoy this part

Love yall 💓