part:-7

*Timeskips*
*Lisa's pov*
After sometime I finally reached to the rosè's mansion and you know it was so beautiful and stylish..

I just can't wait to see the interior of the mansion...I was just about to get inside.. when a soft voice stop me in my way...

??:-excuse me miss! How may I help you?

I just look back and I had seen a cute girl standing behind me with a smile

Lisa:-hello!who are you ?are you perhaps care taker of rosè..(smile)

??:-No! I am not the care taker of rosè.

Lisa:- Then?(confused)

??:- I am her wife (smile)

The "wife" word echoed in my ears! I was so shocked that rosè had a wife..I can't believe it so I just ask her another time to confirm..

Lisa:-A-are you really her wife?

??:-yup(giggle)

I am now confirmed that she is rosè's wife but as per I know she already have a girlfriend..is she cheating in her wife..? I was in my thoughts when..

??:-hey! Are you there(waves her hand infront of lisa)

Lisa:- y-yea..

??:- why are you just lose in your world (confused)

Lisa:-A-ah sorry; I was just being thinking.. how my freind had gotten a beautiful wife..(smiles)

??:-(blushes)aish I think you're her best freind..

Lisa:- yea.. I am btw I am lisa(offered her hand for a handshake)

??:- myself Jennie ( gladly accepted the handshake)

Lisa:- nice to meet you Jennie!!(smile)

Jennie:- you too lisa(smiles) let's go inside then..(drag Lisa with her)

Lisa:- yaahh!! Okay (laughs)

Hey guys do you like jenlisa back in this story 💕 if you like then comment me and yea tell me your ideas also

Hey guys do you like jenlisa back in this story 💕 if you like then comment me and yea tell me your ideas also.. so that I can use in this story line...

Soon I will also update part:-8

Love yall💗💗