part 33

Jennie's mom :- ok ok don't fight now...

Jennie:-yaa mom.. (glaring)

Rosè:- mom your daughter in law is soo great in working.. she's so professional in her field...(smiles)

Jennie's mom:- i know that dear..(winks)

Jennie:- thanks (smiles)

Rosè:- ok mom.. I am leaving now.. I have some work to do...

Jennie's mom:- ok..

Jennie:-but where?

Rosè:- some work is there..(smiles)

Jennie:- oh ok.. comeback quick..

Rosè:- yea sure...

*ROSÈ POV*
I moved outside of the office..for meeting my fortune teller..I mean Lisa...I immediately rushed towards my car... and started the engine.. and moved towards my destination 😌...after some minutes I reached the same Cafe.. where Lisa and me meet together in our teenage time... ohh she remembers this Cafe.. I opened the door and started to search Lisa.. after some seconds I find a raven hair girl sitting in a corner of the Cafe.. while waiting for someone.. and I know who she's is..I immediately approached her..and she moved her head to stare at me...

Lisa:-how many mins.. you're late..dear..(sarcastically)

Rosè:-uhmm.. I am sorry.. I just met with my mother in law...

Lisa:- oww.. ok.. sit down..

Rosè:-you're behaving like a teacher..(pouts)

Lisa:-eww.. pouting doesn't suits you...(disgusted face)

Rosè:-ahh.. I am handsome than you...(smirks)

Lisa:-all knows (smirks) who the handsome is..

Rosè:- ok ok dude..leave that topic.. we should discuss about my feelings...(smiles)

Lisa:- yaa tell me what's your feelings is...

Rosè:-aish.. if I would know about my feelings then why would I ask you...(face palm)

Lisa:- you're such a dumb head.. rosè...

Rosè:-not more than you.. moron..!!

Lisa:-shut up..tell me..how did you feel when Jennie smiles at you?

Rosè:- me.. umm.. I feel happiness inside of my heart while seeing her gummy smile...(smiles)

Lisa:-oh ok.. then tell me.. how you feel when she come closer to you?

Rosè:- mmm.. when she come closer to me.. my heart started to beat rapidly... I feel some movements inside of my stomach... I feel like to kiss her.. till she drops down her breath...(smiles)

Lisa:- that's butterflies dancing in your stomach.. idiot!!

Rosè:- I feel like that...

Lisa:- if she cried because of you.. then what would be your reaction?

Rosè:- if she c-cried because of m-me.. I feel a sting in myheart .. I feel like someone is ripping my heart apart.. I can't see a single tear in her eyes.. so I had decided to make her happy as much as I can...(sad)

Lisa:- can you sacrifice your girlfriend tzuyu for her..?

After Lisa asked this question.. I feel like the land under my foot is slipped... I can make Jennie happy.. by giving her the care that she needed but I can't sacrifice my tzuyu for her...

Lisa:- tell me rosè can you...?

Rosè:- I can't...I have loved her since high school.. how can I forget her and move on with Jennie..so easily? How can I forget the year and year of love.. Lisa?

Lisa:- rosè, my final answer.. is you're cheating with your wife and girlfriend.. because your feelings for jennie says that you're in love... but in last question I feel that you also love tzuyu...

Rosè:- then what can I do... Lisa?

Lisa:- there's only a one way...!!

Rosè:- what is that?

Lisa:-YOU SHOULD BREAK UP WITH TZUYU!!

Rosè:-are you in your right sense?(shocked)

Lisa:-yes I am... you should break up with tzuyu.. and spend time with jennie.. and try to love her...as much you can...and see with whom you feel comfortable and most loved..!!

Rosè:- mmm(thinks) you're right.. I have already spend so much time with tzuyu..and I think I should love Jennie as much I've loved tzuyu...

Lisa:- yea...you should...(smiles)

Rosè:- thanks lily for your opinion...

Lisa:-aish chipmunk...

Rosè:-hope I make a right decision by loving jennie.. and breaking up with tzuyu... for finding my forever true love...

Lisa:- I can make sure about.. you're going to be a happiest person in the world by loving Jennie...

Rosè:-hope so...(hugged lisa) bye lily... take care.... and yea make me a Aunty... Lilly (whines)

Lisa:-yaa you bastard.....!!!!(embrassed)

I immediately run towards to my car... before Lisa catch me... I drove off from that spot.. I knew that Lisa is going to kill me for making her embrassed in Cafè... after shrugging those thoughts.. I drive my car towards my company to pick up jennie....when I reached there I saw someone standing at the main gate by folding his/her hand..infront of his/her chest.. I parked my car infront of the gate and started to go to the person...
And she's nini.. I mean Jennie.. she's looking like an angry bird.. CUTE...

Rosè:-sorry I was late..

Jennie:-yaa park chaeyong..I was standing here for a hour.. and you're coming back now!!!

Rosè:-aahh.. sorry sorry.. I got some traffic...(lied)

Jennie:- traffic? (Wiggling her brows)

Rosè:-yea j-jennie...

Jennie:- oh ok I didn't doubt you...

Rosè:- yea...

Jennie:-let's go to the mansion.. I am literally tired..

Rosè:-ok...(smiles)

I lead her way to my car..she sat down in the passenger seat.. and I in the driver seat... and yea I drove towards my mansion.. where she's resting while looking outside of the window...

..............

Sorry guys for this late comeback...🙃 I know you all are disappointed at me...SORRY!!!

how was this chapter let me know in the comments..💗!!

And yea I will try to upload another chapter by tomorrow 🌝🌚