part :-37

☆ Rosè's pov ☆
She dragged my hand and Pulled me inside the company...I glance at my hands... this hands had always catches the hands of tzuyu but for first time it catches Jennie's hand..and I don't know why it's feels so good to touch Jennie's soft palms..o God my mind is just messed up...ugh!! I was in my thoughts when I have been intruppted by Irene's voice..

Irene:-Excuse me mam! Why are you standing here...?

I looked up from my hands and seen I have been standing in the hallway where all my employees are looking at me weird and some are whispering.. I feel internally embrassed.. for standing here like a dumb human! I clear my throat and looked to irene..

Rosè:- oh sorry.. just stress you know miss Irene (smiles)

Irene:-yes ma'am, let's go to your cabin.. I will introduce you to yours today's schedule..(smiles)

Rosè :- ofc let's go( walked to her cabin)

After introducing my schedule Irene left from my office..I glanced at my phone.. I seen there is 5 missed calls from tzuyu... oh yea.. tomorrow my battery had died.. and I forgot to charge.. after some mins..of thinking to call tzuyu or not..I decided to call her *sigh*

After some rings..she finally pickup the call...

Rosè:-hello!

Tzuyu:- why didn't you pickup my call yesterday?

Rosè:- oh sorry my battery had just died!

Tzuyu:-oh ok.. baby I miss you..

Rosè:- I too..

Tzuyu:- let's meet up in nearest bar.. na plzz!!

Rosè:- I am sorry baby.. today I have a very tight schedule..

Tzuyu:- oh ok.. can I come to your office rn..

Rosè:- but why..?

Tzuyu:- just to see you!

I internally think about this.. I have to also break up with tzuyu because I want to give a chance to jennie...and I think I shouldn't miss this opportunity..

Rosè:- ok come at 11:00 clock..

Tzuyu:- ok darling love you..

Rosè:- bye..

She hang up the call.. and I sighed..wow.. today I am breaking a 3 years old relationship.. wow rosè what are you going to do..but I can't also break Jennie's heart.. that girl is just too innocent for this... I was thinking what I should tell to tzuyu to breakup with her.. until a door knock decided to intruppt me... I internally sighed and rubbed my temples...

Rosè :- come in..

Jennie:- oh hey rosè, did I disturb you?

Rosè:- ahh noo no, what happen?

Jennie:- I want to talk something about our client Mrs tzuyu!