CH.1

REUPLOAD!!!! (im reuploading wayy sooner than i planned but i just want this to be done LMAO)

This is a JTK x reader UwU 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 im gonna kms/j

https://at.tumblr.com/hxney-lemcn/704118915925688320/w5qkkj8v6na5

Y/n was abused 😰😰 by her family😱? She was veri brave and loved to eat blooed 🩸 UwU

I'M KIDDING WHAT IS THIS anw onto the real deal. If there's like someone that sees this document and is like stalking me.... heyyyyyyy..

please. don't read this for your own sanity 🥺🥺🥺🥺 bc in losing mine

(y/n) = your name ofc

[y/c/n] = your county name

(y/s) = younger sibling (1-2 years old)

(o/s) = older sibling (26 years old)

(f/b) = favorite band

(f/s) = favorite song

both of your siblings are referred to as they/them 😻👍

The reader is 19 and turns 20 like a couple chapters in and Jeff is also 20

I'll add more later.

BTW!! I wrote all of this and forgot Jeff can't blink so... just pretend he can, okay?? 😭

3'rd person POV:

A few months ago your auntie Mary died. You never knew why or how, the only thing anyone had ever told you is that she was sick and had a horrible illness that was too developed and couldn't be cured anymore. You didn't exactly know her too well other than the fact she had one leg already in her grave every time you visited so her death didn't impact you too much and you were able to recover from it pretty quickly.

It was summer, you were sweating your ass off in your room. Laying on your bed shirtless and wearing short shorts while the sound of your fan was heard in the background. You had a love & hate relationship with summer.

Loved the vibe but hated everything else about it but hey at least the radio had some decent summer music you could happily listen to on repeat.

Your mom barged into your room, walking over to your bed and tapping your leg to snap you out of your thoughts.

Propping yourself up on your elbows you look at her. "What's up?" She smiles gently and shows you a folder she was holding. "Your aunt Mary left you some inheritance, I just wanted to get your permission." she calmly said. You were confused "Permission for what exactly, what did I inherit?" I sit up in a criss-cross position.

"Well, she gave you her house, since it is your part of the inheritance and legally your property. I was wondering if we can move in there, your father received a lovely job offer nearby and it could benefit us all." You took the file from her hands and inspected it, "I mean what am i going to do with a big house, of course we can move in there, i don't mind!" you happily said, agreeing with her offer.

You loved the idea of moving to a new place and the fact your father got a good job offer there was even better. He wouldn't have to stress about being late all the time anymore.

Aunt Mary lived in Ohio's capital city, Columbus. You've been dying to explore the place but all you ever saw was the hospitals and a few small corner stores you ran to for when you and your siblings got really hungry while visiting her since the vending machines always, just always seemed to be fucking broken.

It only took you a good few weeks to move all your stuff from [y/c/n] to the new place you'll be living in. As you arrived at the house you and your older sibling walked around, fighting for rooms to dibs as your own. By sheer luck you got a beautiful room down the hall that had a small hatch in the ceiling that accused the attic.

You found it useful since you could make it your little hangout space for when you wanted peace and quiet or were going through your weekly to monthly crying routine because you still didn't know what to do with your life.

"Goddamn, you get this room? What are you gonna do with all this space? Fill it in with your edgy bulshit?" Your (o/s) said, bitching about how your room was better than theirs ever was back at your old home, obviously.

"Oh please (o/s) no need to get so jealous of my success" you dramatically say, placing a hand on your chest and walking over to them to pat their shoulder. "You're still on babysitting duty for (y/s), be a good influence." They scoff and leave the room.

(o/s) already had a family of their own with a child on the way. Honestly you were so. SO excited to be an uncle. But not so excited to experience the fear some children give you.

When you were little you used to jumpscare your mother and father after watching a horror movie called 'the ring' . You'd lurk around the halls at night with no light to guide you whatsoever and just wait for one of your poor, poor unsuspecting family members to see you.

You picked nights when you did this at random so they were never expecting you and would always keep all the lights on when getting something due to how many times it's happened. It. was. fucking. hilarious.

"I'm loving it here already, not gonna lie i might settle in and get comfy a bit too soon" You sigh to yourself.

The moving in process was PAINFUL. Even though you barely owned anything, the extra decor you had certainly made you think otherwise. Luckily your father helped you set everything up as your mother took care of your baby sibling.

"There you go kiddo, all done for ya' " Your dad said with his thick country accent anyone could recognise from miles.

"Thanks pops" You smile as you both share a laugh before he leaves to help your mother set up the rest of the rooms.

You sigh, sitting down at your desk and opening your laptop to search for destinations you could visit now that you finally get the chance. Taking out your small sticky notes you start writing small destinations you'd want to visit, outside and inside the city.

As you were writing an article caught your eye.

'Mass murder takes place in Ohio, Columbus'

------------------------------

Reupload RAAAAH