CH. 42.

"Well alright, just text me your hotel location when you're in the city, I have no problem showing you around, I might find some new stuff too." You said, he agreed quickly, the two of you said your farewells and as he hung up you quickly saved his number into your contacts, making sure to give him a stupid nickname he'll never live down.

"Who was that?" You heard from behind you as Jeff entered the room again. "An old friend from school, he heard I lived around the area so he asked if I could show him around a bit." You shrugged, noticing the slight sour expression he carried on his face.

"what? Why're you looking at me like that?" You chuckled, causing him to turn his gaze away.

"It's nothin'" He grumbled, walking out of the room again, this time with you following right behind him with a huge grin.

"Are you jealous???" You drag out your sentence, poking at his back to gain his attention once more. "Wh- No!" He denied, craning his head to the side enough to glance at you.

"You're just a big fat liar, Jeff." You smugly grinned again, crossing your arms over your chest.

He groaned, mumbling something to himself you couldn't exactly make out. "What was that?" You slightly leaned in closer, hoping he'd comply and repeat himself.

"I just don't wanna get replaced, okay?!... You're important to me..too important" He turned around to fully face you again, soon bottoming out and turning his gaze downwards, suddenly finding the floor rather intriguing.

"You're.. Important to me too, a little more important that I'd like to admit honestly." You admit, raising your hands to place them on his shoulders and slightly leaning down to get a look at his face.

He seemed to still be processing what you said as you were deciding if you should say something or not.

When he lifted his head again he seemed to slightly lean closer to you, staring you down.

You couldn't exactly tell what he was trying to do but that question was soon answered when he grabbed your face, placed a quick peck on your lips and immediately walked away, leaving you a stunned flushed mess.

"What was that?!" You squealed to practically no one, raising your hands to your lips, still being able to feel the phantom feeling that was left behind. 

---------------------

Gays kiss