CH. 44.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sorry for leaving like that." He leaned onto you as you instinctively pulled him into a hug. "Its late, we can talk about this tomorrow." You pull away, trying your best to suppress a yawn as you speak.

"Yeah.. Sounds like a good idea, I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered with a yawn himself as he started walking towards the door of the room. "And where are you going?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at him as you sit on the bed.

"Downstairs? To sleep..Y'know .....on the couch?" He trailed off, confused as you stared at him. "You can sleep here, the couch is kinda uncomfy." You say, rubbing your eyes as they started to slightly drop due to your exhaustion.

"Oh– oh okay." He said as an awkward silence covered the room, neither of you knew how to approach the situation at hand. You simply decided to head to bed, flopping backwards to lay down as you covered your face with your hands.

You heard a bit of shuffling before the bed dipped slightly next to you. With a sight you turn over to face away from him, muttering a 'goodnight' as you settle down. You don't know why you were so tense.. weren't you both literally sleeping together on the couch downstairs all this time? So why get so awkward and tense now?

-------------------

My friend told me to kill someone off again and put Y/N through more mental torture  hehhehehehehehe