CH. 15

Days passed slower than a fish moving on land. The guy— Liu, Liu didn't seem to come back to bother you after you practically insulted his whole bloodline and today was finally the day you get released. Yippee!!

You were scrolling through your phone while sitting on the edge of your hospital bed as the doctor conversed with your parents about how your injuries should be treated for the next month or two. A mention of your name made you snap your head back up at the elders in the room.

"C'mon kid, let's get you home." Your dad nudged your shoulder as you hopped off the edge of the bed and picked up the small backpack of the belongings you had while you were recovering in bed. "Will I be good to go back to work?" You question the doctor as hes about to leave the room. "Yes but make sure to still talk as little as possible and keep your wound from getting infected." He warned and left.

The car ride back home was peaceful, you asked your parents to drop you off as the corner store you were working at since you knew Troy would be working right now. "Bye mama bye dad, I'll be back soon, I promise." They let you get out of they car with hesitance as you hopped into the store to be met with your favourite employee.

"(Y/n)? Oh (y/n) dear heavens I was so worried!" He jumped with excitement as he ran to hug you. A small grunt escaped your body as Troy gave you a bear hug. "Hello to you too, sorry I disappeared—"

"I heard what happened! Gosh you're so lucky you survived baby, how are you feeling." He softly cooed, examining your body for any visual injury. "Just a slit throat, its healing very well." You chuckled, pulling down your turtleneck to reveal the bandages that covered nearly your whole neck.

"Holy shit, boy the fuck do you mean 'just a slit throat'??" He was looking at you with widened eyes, begging to know more. "Well, the killers victims never even make it out alive sooo— Its really odd he let me get away with just, y'know.. THIS!" You said, pointing at your throat. "True true.. maybe he has a soft spot for our beloved (y/n) like in those cringy mafia fanfics back in 2016~~" He cooed, batting his eyelashes.

"God ill never forget those." You shook your head in disbelief. "Shoot— My break is over, see you around soon?" You give him a nod as you say your goodbyes and you leave the shop. As you step out movement immediately catches your attention. Something hits your face, it's .. soft, squishy and watery?? It falls to the floor and pops, it was a water balloon. 

---------

oh my god im only on page 21 and i have 60 more of the fic to cover *cries*