CH. 22

It was the middle of the night, a rough feeling was constantly on your hand as you tried moving it away it kept coming back. You froze when you felt another presence in your room, continuing to lay there with your eyes closed.

"Oy- You're gonna wake him up dipshit." A raspy whisper said as the rough feeling was taken off your hand. A small mew was heard, followed by purring as a hand brushed access to your face. Instinctively your face scrunched up from the tickly sensation as the person's hand was quickly drawn back.

The person's voice was heard again as they grunted, you were still groggy and couldn't recognise their voice. "God I could just cut you up." They said in a hushed tone, that sentence immediately fully woke you up as you still laid there. Your eyes peeled open due to instinct when you felt the person lean over the bed.

"What the- FUC-" The sentence barely left your mouth when a hand was harshly holding your jaw and holding your mouth closed. "Stop trying to scream." You looked up to see Jeff's pale blue eyes as you noticed his hand was not only covering your mouth but also your nose, completely blocking out any access to air.

Your survival instinct kicked in and you started frantically flailing under his grip and prying his hand off. His eyes seemingly widened as he let you go, making you drop off your bed.

You quickly looked up, not daring to keep him out of your sight for any longer but when you looked at his face it had a look of slight guilt, or was it remorse?

What the fuck were you thinking, this is a manic ass fucking murderer. Him having guilt for a victim? Don't make me laugh.

The both of you were silent, the crickets outside on the other hand were loud.. loud as shit. You turned your attention from Jeff for a second to look at the window that was wide open now.

"Ay-" That's all you heard before your face was harshly dragged upwards to face him again. "Your nose is bleeding a lot." He pointed out, even though his grip was strong the skin of his hands felt nothing like you expected. As you were slightly admiring the odd soft and non rough texture or his hands you failed to notice he was attempting to wipe your bleeding nose.

"Ah..Shit, sorry I just smudged it more." He leaned away as your attention focused back onto him. Reality hit you like a brick and you quickly pushed against his chest and ripped your hand from his grip. "What the fuck are you doing?!" You manage to dryly cough up as he tried shushing you. "Dont fucking shush me when youre the one breaking in-" The end of your sentence was again interrupted by another attempt of him shushing you.