CH. 38

"What about you? Have you seen your manners, because I think they ran away." You replied with sarcasm, walking faster to avoid continuing this conversation.

"God what do you even see in him?!" He slightly raised his voice but not enough to draw any unnecessary attention to the two of you.

"Manners that's for sure." You shrug again, noticing your constant pestering about manners was starting to get under his skin.

You noticed he turned around, angrily walking the other way as you pulled out your phone again to text Jeff you were gonna be home a bit earlier.

The walk this time took slightly longer since you decided to stop at a couple of stores to get mourning flowers and some candles you could take to Rem's grave. Honestly the situation hit you like a truck (don't you dare make jokes 🦅🦅).

While you were buying the flowers you had to face your head to the floor for a couple of minutes because you were getting teary eyed again and who wants to cry in public?! Exactly, no one.

"Heyyy" You said and you opened the front door to your house, you were barely able to put down the flowers and candle on the kitchen table before you were bodged by another person tackling you to the ground.

"Dude!" You groaned, rubbing the back of your head. "What do you mean 'dude'?! DUDE!" You look up to see Jeff with a very oddly.. bashful looking expression?

"What?!" You say, wondering what the fuck is going on. "What do you mean 'what' ? I should be the one confused as hell here. You can't just confess to someone you love them and then leave!" He was frantically explaining and it finally clicked.

Ohhh.. oops.

"Look dude i wasnt watching what i was saying, im sorry-" You try only to get cut off.

"No i'm not bothered about the fact you said you loved me im bothered about how you said it so casually before leaving me!" His expression was to die for, causing you to erupt in giggles.

"Dont fuckin' laugh at me you little shit." He playfully hits you across the head. As your laughter died down you finally notice your position.. (*cough* gay asses)

He noticed as well, his flustered expression worsening and you couldn't resist to take a small glance from his eyes to his lips as you inhaled deeply growing visibly tense with embarrassment when he noticed you gawking.

"Right- my bad, sorry for knocking you down like this." He chuckled, getting off you and helping you get up as well.

"Ya hungry? We still have the food I made and then you can finally admit I'm not half as bad of a cook as you gave me credit for!" He said smugly.

"We'll see about that pal." You let out a breathy laugh. 

-------------

OH MY FUCKING GOODDDD I FINALLY UPLOADED IT ALL, most of the chapters are 100% longer so theres like 7 less then there was originally