02

I moan as Dorian kisses my neck, his hands groping my thighs.

I smile, taking my fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp.

He lets out a satisfied hum before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and burying his face into my neck.

"I wish I could stay here forever. This is way better than work."he mumbles against my neck.

"Well, we haven't gotten any alone time in a while. Maybe tomorrow after the visit we could stay in, enjoy each other's company."I say, making him chuckle as he presses a few more kisses against my neck.

"I'd fucking love that. I doubt we get anything out of him anyway."he says.

"Promise?"I question looking down at him.

"I promise baby."he says before pecking my lips.

I smile, blushing as I hug him.

...........
Again, I hear the familiar buzzing of the cell door, and then an excited gasp from Andy.

"Twice in one week? You must miss me."Andy says as a guard walks him over to the table.

"Hey, talk to me first then her."Dorian says, holding up an evidence bag that contained my father's keys.

He looks at the bag and smiles.

"What's that?"

"Don't play dumb Andy, you sent us to the creek to find this right? And the shoe."Dorian says, already frustrated.

"Did I send you to the creek?" Andy asks with a smile in his manipulative manor.

I shake my head, folding my arms.

"This isn't funny, Andy."Dorian says.

Andy covers his mouth, chuckling slightly.

"It's kinda funny."

"God damn it. No it's not!"I say.

"Dede let me handle this, please."Dorian says softly, looking at me.

"He just keeps playing these stupid games."I say quietly to him.

"Just try to stay calm okay."he whispers.

"Are you two done?"

I look back up, seeing Andy who was visibly annoyed.

"Tell me where my dad is."I demand.

His eyes turn sad and he sits back.

"...you won't come to see me anymore."he says.

"I told you I didn't want to see you for a while."I say.

"It's been months."Andy says.

"I don't care! We're not in a relationship!"I say.

"Why do you keep saying that!?"He asks angrily.

"Because it's true!"I say.

"Addison stop."Dorian demands.

"I can't do this anymore Dorian I really can't."I say, standing and turning towards the door.

"Babe st- oh shit."Dorian says before glancing at Andy.

Andy looks back and forth between us before his eye twitches.

"Babe?"he says.

"Fuck. I guess we're done here."Dorian says angrily as he stands.

Andy's faces was a mix of emotions now, but his eye was continuously twitching.

"...him. you chose him over me?"Andy says, looking at me.

"Andy, I don't know how else to get it through your head other than to say yes. I chose him over you."I say, my lips quivering.

His lips begin to quiver as well and he looks down.

"....I'm going to make you suffer, Dorian. I'm going to hurt you in ways I didn't think were possible for me. I'm going to end you."Andy says, his fists clenching.

Dorian huffs before using his id badge to buzz the door unlocked.

"Good luck doing that from in here kid."he says, allowing me to walk out before him.

Andy speaks before Dorian could leave the room.

"...his body is buried in the apple orchard."

I stop walking as I hear that.

"......6 rows down.....6 meters from the 6th tree...6 feet down....x marks the spot..."

The tone in his voice had deepened to the most serious I had ever heard it. I look back, seeing him with his head hanging and looking down.

"..why did you tell me that?"Dorian asks.

Andy slowly looks up, and I see a dark look in his eye that sends a shiver down my spine.

He looks directly into Dorian's eyes as he speaks.

"...I just wanted to give you one last victory before you die."

Dorian instantly steps out of the room, grabbing my hand and pulling me along as the door closes behind him, buzzing to signal it had locked.

"What was that about?"I ask as Dorian rubs his eyes.

"I don't know. But I'm going to follow up on that lead."he says.

I scoff, pulling my hand from his and causing him to pause and look back at me.

"What?"he asks.

"What happened to us enjoying each other?"I ask.

"...are you serious? Didn't you just hear him just give the exact location of your dad's body?"he asks.

"...you know what you're right Dorian, just take me home."I say, walking past him.

"Are you seriously mad?"he asks, following me.

"Just take me home."

....