06

Andy...

He grunts as he pushes the barbell up over the bench press.

Gus, who was spotting him laughs as he looks over the several graded papers Andy had done for him in the past few days.

"Dude, I knew you were smart. But this is psycho smart."He says.

"Don't call me a psycho. I'm far from that."Andy grunts, his arms shaking as he lifts the barbell again.

Gus grips the barbell and pulls it to the rack as Andy huffs, sitting up and wiping his forehead.

"You do this shit every day? What's wrong with you?"he groans.

"I like to be strong. You like to be smart, why not be strong and smart. Plus I bet if you're stronger I bet you can fuck up that cop that stole your girl."Gus says.

"He didn't steal shit from me. Up the weight."he says angrily as he lays back on the bench press.

Gus laughs, picking up two more circular weights and beginning to place them on the bar.

"We only have a week till the lady guard comes in, man. I suggest we speed up the process."Andy says.

"Yeah, I got the thing you wanted. It's in your toilet roll."Gus says, helping Andy pick up the bar again.

"Is it sharp?"he asks, grunting as he lowers the bar and lifts it back up.

"As sharp as it can be. My guy is the best at making them."

"Good."

.....

Addison...

I sit up out of my sleep, waking from a nightmare.

I look to my side and see Dorian sleeping peacefully.

I release a sigh of relief as I see him and then softly slip out of bed.

I stand and walk towards the bathroom, opening the door.

I step inside and close the door before leaning against the sink.

I loved feeling safe with Dorian. But he obviously needs to sleep. And he very obviously can't protect me from my dreams.

So, I haven't been getting much sleep as of late.

But it's okay, I'd hate to burden him.

I hear a soft knock on the door and jump.

"Dede, are you alright?"I hear Dorian's voice.

"Yes. I'm okay."I say.

"....you sure?"

"Mhm."I say, walking over and flushing the toilet.

I hear him sigh and walk away. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh as well.

...

I walk out of my room, seeing my Grammys door open.

"How is she?"I hear her ask.

"She seems tired. Every time I wake up she's in the bathroom instead of bed. I'm trying to comfort her as best I can."Dorian responds as I hear him gathering her dirty dishes.

"You're doing an amazing job, sweet cheeks."she says, making him chuckle.

"Thank you Doris."he says.

"Didn't I say call me Grammy?"I hear, causing a smile to grow on my face.

"Sorry Grammy."

I chuckle and walk down the stairs, I see my mother sitting on the front porch from the window. She was just sitting, looking out into the yard.