015

Andy exits the bathroom and sees Bea excitedly waiting by the couch.

"Wow. Blonde looks good on you."she says before picking up a box.

"You think so? I hope she likes it."he says, walking over to the duffle bag of money on the table.

"I kept these for you."Bea says, standing with the box.

Andy turns around, glancing at the box and then smiling.

"Awe, what did you do?"he smiles, lifting the lid off the box.

There, he sees his old priest outfit.

"Oh Bea, you're so sweet."he chuckles, pulling his jacket from the box and holding up to himself.

He notices that his shoulders and chest were now much larger than the jacket.

"Oh boy. I'm gonna need a new jacket and collar."he says, sadly looking at the jacket and thumb it against his palm.

"I can get those for you."she says with a hopeful smile.

He chuckles, cupping her cheek.

"You're perfect."he says before turning away and walking towards the wall of partial pictures of Addison they had collected for him.

"How lucky am I to have such great friends."Andy says, putting his hand on his hips.

"We're always watching the family home. We can never tell when she gets there or when she leaves. The cop is at their house a lot now."Bea says.

"I can't wait to see that fucking cop."Andy says, glaring at a picture of Dorian in his car.

"What are you gonna do to him?"Bea asks, smirking.

"...I'm not going to kill him."Andy says, shaking his head.

"No?"Bea says.

Andy shakes his head again.

"..I want to make him suffer. I've never wanted to make anyone suffer before."

Bea releases a quiet, shaking breath as she listens to Andy speak. Her eyes gloss over with lust and she blushes, smiling as she looks at him.

"...are you going to torture him?"Bea asks, a seductive tone.

"..I don't know yet..yes...maybe.."Andy says, glaring again at Dorian's pictures.

He turns back, looking at Bea.

"I'm going out."he says before walking towards a bag of clothes he had acquired.

"Out?"she says.

"Yeah."he says, pulling on a black hoodie, and pulling the hood over his head.

"You're going to look for her, aren't you?"she asks annoyed.

He shrugs.

"Maybe."he says with a smile before going towards the door, opening it.

.......

Addison...

I smile as I feel Dorian shifting in bed, stretching.

He sits up a bit and then yawns.

He sits up fully and then attempts to get out of bed, but I sit up and quickly wrap my arms around his waist.

He chuckles as he attempts to pull my arms from around his waist.

"I gotta go to work."he says, making me groan.

"No you don't."I say, beginning to pull him back into the bed.

"Oh my god. Release me woman!"he says, trying to pull away from me.

After a while of pulling to no avail he sighs and lays back down.

I instantly chuckle, straddling him and hugging his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Five more minutes."he says.

"Only five?"I question, sitting up.

"Yeah. Greg has been on my ass."he sighs as he grips my hips.

"Who cares what Greg thinks."I say, leaning down and pressing a few kisses to his lips.

He chuckles, running his fingers through my hair and massaging my scalp.

I smile, biting his lip softly and making him chuckle.

"You're trying to make this hard for me, aren't you."he says as I begin kissing his chest softly.

"Depends. Am I making things harder for you?"I ask seductively, grinding against his length playfully and causing him to chuckle sitting up a bit.

"Feeling spicy this morning, hm?"he asks, his fingers finding my scalp again and massaging, causing my eyes to close as my head leans back.

"Maybe."I smile, feeling his lips on my neck.

He kisses my neck up and down slowly, and I moan softly as I cup his cheeks.

Suddenly his phone begins to buzz from the nightstand, and his neck kissing halts.

"I swear to God, if you answer that."I say, annoyed.

He laughs, pulling my face down to look at him.

"Tonight, my place. Milkshakes and cheeseburgers. Martin marathon. You and me."he says.

I sigh.

"I mean it this time."he chuckles as I fold my arms.

"Promise me."I say.

"I promise that tonight you and I are going to have a fun sleepover, and I'm going to shower you with attention and love and everything you need."he says before pecking my lips.

I smile, blushing.

"Fine."I sigh, rolling to the side and falling out of his lap.

He groans as he gets up, grabbing his phone.

He puts it to his ear, walking towards the bathroom.

"Yeah?"I hear him say.

I lay down again and huff as I hear his muffled talking from the bathroom.

I begin searching for my phone as it had been lost in the covers and find it tucked under my pillow.

I notice I had a few missed calls and texts. And one of my friends sent me a news link. I go to click on it, and just as I'm about to I feel Dorian yank the phone from my hand.

"Hey!"I say, looking up to see his panicked expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up as he types a few things into my phone.

"Uh, nothing. "He says before handing me back my phone and then quickly walking away.

Confused, I attempt to go to the link, but the message had been deleted.

"What the hell?"I say.

"I'll be back."Dorian says, rushing out of the room.

......

Dorian rushes to put on his jacket as he exits the house, putting his phone to his ear.

"Jack, it's me. That fucker is lose."he says, running to his car.