016

Dorian looks down at the dead prison guard in shock.

He looks up at the other guard who was on duty last night, Tony.

"...how did you not see what happened?”Dorian asks, dumbfounded.

"..i-i was in the bathroom, sir."Tony says, looking down.

Dorian shakes his head in disbelief.

"..this can't actually be happening."Dorian says, running his fingers through his hair.

He looks up at the warden and Tony, who was still looking down.

"Let me take a walk with Tony, quickly."Dorian says, his voice sounding stressed as he puts an arm around Tony and begins walking towards the back of the meal hall.

But then, he immediately grabs Tony by his vest and slams him into the wall.

"Detective!"The Warden says.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"Dorian yells in Tony's face.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything!"Tony responds, cowering.

Dorian pulls him up and then slams him into the wall again.

"Tell me what you did! NOW!"Dorian screams angrily.

"I-i-i-"Tony stammers before Dorian violently shakes him.

"You're putting the life of an innocent girl in danger! YOU BETTER FUCKIN TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!"Dorian screams.

"I just turned off the cameras!"Tony finally shouts.

"WHY!"Dorian shouts.

"H-he was blackmailing me!"Tony says.

Dorian angrily shoves Tony away.

"You fucking idiot!"Dorian shouts, turning and walking quickly out of the lunch room.

....

Addison sighs, finishing up an essay she was typing on her laptop.

She saves the document and then quickly turns in the assignment, marking it off on her journal.

She closes her laptop and looks up at the closed curtains.

She shutters at the thought of opening them and instead stands, walking to her bedroom door and opening it.

She walks out, and then down the stairs.

She stumbles upon a scene of her mother, brother and Grammy all having quiet, panicked conversation.

"Hey, what's going on?"I question, causing all of them to immediately look back at me.

"Oh, nothing doll. Um, have you met Jack hon?"Patty asks, stepping aside and revealing a tall, well dressed man.

He stands with a smile.

"Hi Dede. I've heard a lot about you."he says.

I instantly begin backing away.

"What the hell is going on?"I question.

"Nothing, really. Jack is just going to take you to Dorian's."Ben says.

"I-i'm gonna call Dorian." I say, ducking into the nearest room and closing the door.

....

Dorian..

I jump, hearing my car ring and seeing Dede's contact pop up.

I press accept on the screen.

"Yeah babe?"I say.

"Um, there's a man here. M-my family wants me to go with him and i-i don't know him, i-i don't want to."she stammers.

"It's just jack. He's a driver I hired to take you to our date."I say, pulling the car over.

"...why did it have to be a man?"she says.

"Babe, do you trust me?"I say, huffing.

"...yeah..I trust you.."she says.

"Then go get all dolled up, put on your favorite pj's and let Jack take you to the place."I say.

She lets out a nervous chuckle before speaking.

"Okay. I love you."she says.

"I love you too, babe."

The phone hangs up and I sigh, leaning down and resting my head on the steering wheel.

I sit up and look at the nursing home where Lydia Biersack stayed.
....

"This is so dumb."he huffs, turning off the car and opening the door.

..