05

Addison

I moan, my fingers  running through Dorian's thick hair as he grips my hips, kissing my neck as he thrusts deeply and passionately into me.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby."he says against my neck as I release a breathy moan, rolling my hips into his thrusts.

I cup his cheeks and kiss his lips before quickly gripping his hands and placing them on my breasts.

I begin rolling my hips faster and Dorian begins moaning more, gasping against my lips.

"Oh my god, fuck."he groans loudly before instantly standing, picking me up with him and causing me to chuckle as he turns to face the bed.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"he asks with a smirk before dropping me down on the bed.

"Trying to make you cum. Isn't that the goal?"I ask as he chuckles, pulling me to the edge of the bed and then lowering himself down to my heat.

"Well, it's no fun if you don't finish first."he says before burying his face between my legs.

I instantly moan, feeling his tongue flicking over my clit as my hands find his hair.

I glance over to the left, noticing there was a slight opening in the curtains.

I gasp and pull away from Dorian, who was immediately confused.

"Th-the window. C-could you check the windows?"I ask.

"...right now?"he questions.

"Please? S-someone could be taking pictures."I say.

He sighs before standing and then walking towards the window.

He opens the curtain slightly and looks out before closing the curtain and securing it in place.

"No one."he says, sounding disappointed.

"..im sorry."I say softly.

"It's okay. It's okay baby."he says,  leaning over me and pecking my lips a few times, thumbing my hairline comfortingly.

"We don't have to continue if you don't feel like it, babe."he says soothingly.

"I want to."I say before pecking his lips.

"But you get to finish first."

....

Andy ...

"So what's the plan?"Gus grunts, squatting with dumbbells as Andy sat at the bench, writing.

"Well, the guards wall the halls in 3 cycles, each time a cycle restarts they change the guards. On the final cycle there's a guard named Carter. I heard from a few other inmates that she has a thing for dangerous men."Andy says.

"Yeah. She does favors for money."Gus says.

"Exactly. I don't understand why people are so motivated by money."Andy sighs as he writes.

"Well what are you motivated by?"Gust asks, placing the dumbbells on the ground and standing straight.

"Love."Andy says before picking up the paper he had been writing.

"Here. Now have what I need my meal time."Andy says.

Andy had agreed to do all of gus' mandatory GED class work in exchange for gus' services. That, and the 50 grand burried in the church yard.

"That depends on if you did it right."Gus says as he takes the paper.

"It's obviously correct."Andy says, confident.

"We'll see about that."Gus says before sitting at the bench press.

"Why don't you pick up those weights, guy? You need more muscle."he says.

"My mind is the only muscle that needs to work."Andy huffs.

"Well, your mind is gonna get stomped in if you're not strong enough to protect it dummy. Pick up the dumbbells."

Andy rolls his eyes before leaning down and picking up the weights.

.....

Addison

I sigh, drinking a small cup of tea as I watched the birds in the back yard.

I had been continuously trying to enjoy nature, take in the beauty of it.

But I always get an unsettling feeling out here. Someone could be taking pictures.

Someone could have an entire room covered in pictures of me.

I shiver, instantly feeling uncomfortable and standing.

I turn and enter the house as I feel tears welling in my eyes.

Dorian stands at the kitchen counter, reading.

He notices  me hurriedly entering the house and sits his newspaper down.

"Baby what's wrong?"he asks, following after me as I head towards the stairs.

"I'm okay. I just need some alone time."I whimper softly before I feel his hand on my shoulder.

I instantly slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me!"I shout, my voice coated in emotion.

I see the hurt look on Dorian's face as he eyes the scratches left on his arm from my nails.

My face softens and I whimper softly.

"I'm sorry Dorian."I whimper before covering my face and sobbing.

"Stop, baby please it's just a few scratches."He says, softly pulling me into a hug, placing my head against his chest.

I sob as he gently thumbs my hairline.

"I'm trying. I'm trying to be better. It's hard."I whimper.

"I know. I know, Dede. It's okay, I got you. Just listen to my heartbeat, baby."he says over my sobbing.

...

I don't know exactly how long we stood there.

I only know that now I was sitting in Dorian's lap on the couch, my head under his shirt and against his chest.

Just listening to his heartbeat.

My breath was still slightly hitching, and the comfortable silence between Dorian and I was accompanied by the sounds of the anime Dorian had put on the TV.

I couldn't help but notice how safe I felt here.

No one could see me under Dorian's shirt.

And no one would touch me when I was wrapped in his arms.

I nuzzle against his chest and I feel his hand on my back, gently rubbing up and down.

My eyes become heavy, and already stiff with tears they close.

I let out a relaxed sigh before slowly falling asleep.

.....