034

"Why do you keep saying that? That you're not in love with me."Andy asks angrily.

I shake a bit as I look up at him, not responding.

He takes a deep breath, obviously angry.

"...Dorian is dead. He's not coming to save you, Angel. You're mine again, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"he shouts in my face.

"I DON'T!"I scream back.

Instantly his hand comes to my throat and he yells angrily as he picks me up slamming me into the wall.

"SAY IT!"he screams, a crazed look in his eye.

I choke out, looking down and noticing my feet were indeed not touching the ground.

His grip was tight around my throat and the only thing I could do was flail my legs.

"SAY YOU FUCKING LOVE ME ADDISON OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!"

I begin to cry, unable to catch my breath.

"I-i-"I choke out.

His grip loosens around my throat and I could breathe a bit finally.

"What's that? Huh?!"he says angrily.

I sob a bit before speaking.

"I-i love you"I cry.

"Again."he demands, slowly lowering me to the ground.

"I love you. I love you."I whimper as he hugs my head to his chest.

We slowly slide down till where I was on my knees and he was hugging me, breathing heavily.

"There she is. There's my good girl."he says, running his fingers through my hair as I sob.

I begin shaking, genuine fear as Andy had never intentionally hurt me before. Something was different in him, this time around.

"Listen to me."he demands, cupping my cheeks and forcing me to look at him as I sob.

"I've come too far, I've done so much, just to get to you. I'm never letting you go again. Never."he says, looking into my eyes.

He then presses his lips against mine, and I whimper as he kisses me.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and he pulls away. I breathe a sigh of relief as he wipes my wet face and then stands.

He walks to the bathroom door and slowly opens it.

.....

He sees Bea standing there.

"What is it?"he says.

Bea shifts on her feet a bit before speaking.

"Um, someone's at the door. I-it looks like they could be with the.. FBI.."she says.

"What?!"Andy says, pulling the door open and stepping out.

Instantly, Jack steps out of the corner with a bat, and strikes Andy right in the back of the head.

Andy screams and falls forward, his hands coming to the back of his head.

"Oh he's a tough little fucker isn't he."Jack says before bringing the bat down on Andy's back.

"Stop! You said you'd only hit him once!"Bea screams.

"It usually only takes one to knock them."Jack responds over Andy's groaning.

Addison hears the commotion but doesn't move, still in shock. She simply listens to the ring of the metal bat as it bounces off Andy's body.

He'd been hit at least 6 times and was still groaning.

"Just go to sleep, FUCKER!"Jack hits him once more in the head and finally Andy was knocked unconscious.

Bea instantly rushes to him and cries as she sees his bleeding head.

Jack drops the bat and then begins searching. He looks into the bathroom, seeing Addison on the floor shivering.

"Oh thank God you're okay, c'mon doll face we gotta get you out of here."Jack says reaching for her.

She pulls away.

"..i-is he dead?"she whimpers.

"..i-i'm not leaving till he's dead."

"He's got something worse coming, I promise. That crazy bitch and him are made for each other. Come on now."he says, pulling her up to her feet.

He quickly unties her shaking hands and then examines her neck as he could see some bruises developing.

"It's okay, c'mon let's get you to Dorian."

Instantly, Addison lets out a sorrowful whimper.

"He's alive.."she says before falling into Jack's arms, sobbing.

He quickly picks her up and they exit the bathroom, stepping over Andy.

Jack stops and looks back at Bea, who was fondling Andy's earlobes.

"If he ever comes for her again I'll kill you both."he says in a serious tone.

"He won't. I'll make sure of it."

Jack nods, and with that he quickly exits the house.

....