033

Bea sits quietly on the couch, listening.

Suddenly, Zane rushes out of the bedroom, causing Bea to sit up and turn around.

"What's going on?"she asks as he rushes to the couch.

He hisses as he sits down, his hand coming to his ribs as he does.

"... Bea I don't want to stay here anymore.."he breathes quietly.

"What do you mean? We can't leave any he needs us."Bea responds.

"I can't take it anymore."Zane says through clenched teeth, tears in his eyes.

"He has everything he wants. He doesn't need me anymore, I can tell. "He says.

"Where is this coming from? Andy loves you!"Bea says, sitting up.

"No he doesn't! He doesn't love us Bea why would someone who loves us treat us the way he does?"he says.

"He's hitting me. He's being rude, an-and weird. It's just like being back in the asylum."Zane says.

"H-hitting you? No..no Andy would-"Zane cuts her off by lifting his shirt, showing the large bruise on his lower ribs from Andy's knee.

"It just keeps getting worse, Bea."

Bea gasps, seeing the bruise and standing up.

"Oh my god. No no..he..oh my gosh it looks so bad."she says, her hands shaking.

"Imagine how it feels."Zane says, wiping his wet face.

She covers her mouth and turns away from him.

"..he hasn't been taking his medicine. That's all, Zane. W-we'll just have to get him to take his medicine."she says, tears streaming her cheeks.

Zane shakes his head.

"He can't be fixed Bea. He's too far gone. Let's just leave while he's in there with her, he won't even notice."Zane begs.

"....what we need to do is outsmart him."Bea says.

Zane shakes his head.

"You're just as crazy as he is. I'm leaving, Bea."

Bea's lips quiver as he stands up and walks off.

"He was a good person once!"she cries after him to no avail.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Bea groans, wiping her face and walking towards the door.

She glances through the peephole, only to see that it was being blocked by something.

"Go away!"Bea calls.

"I'm not interested!"

The knocking continues and she rolls her eyes.

She attaches the chain link and then unlocks the dead bolt, slowly pulling the door open.

Instantly, a gun is pointed directly at her face and she takes a deep breath as if she were about to scream.

Before she gets a chance to, the barrel of the gun is forced into her mouth.

Her hands instantly raise, shaking.

"Hiya. Open the door for me sugar tits."

She reaches over a bit, flicking the chain link and letting it fall.

The door opens and Jack steps in, walking her into the house and then causing her to stumble into the reclining chair.

"Where's the crazy guy? Point to him."he demands.

"W-waih"she says.

"I didn't say talk, I said point."

She puts her hands together as if she were begging.

He sighs.

"If you scream, I'll blow your brains out."he says, slowly pulling the gun from her mouth.

"J-just hear me out.."she whimpers.

"I'm listening."

.......