032

Scottie sits up, hearing footsteps down the stairs.

She whimpers and scoots back as Andy enters the basement. He smiles and opens his arms as if ti greet a friend.

"Scottie. Finally."he breathes.

"What do you mean finally?"she asks, her throat dry.

"Scottie...I've wanted to talk to you for some time. You know, after what happened with Sabrina."He says.

Scotties lips instantly begin to quiver.

"Oh my god."she whimpers.

"And Kyle."

"Sabrina was just...I didn't even love her. But, you know..I just hate when other people play with my toys. Kyle was the first person I killed, you know."Andy says, walking over to the closest and pulling it open.

"Oh my god."Scottie cries, attempting to stand up.

"It was easy. Too easy. I didn't even mean to. His neck just... snapped."Andy says, picking up an old axe from the closet.

Scottie stumbles and and then falls, whimpering as she comes to her hands and knees.

Andy steps out of the closet and Scottie looks back, seeing Andy tightly gripping the axe.

She whimpers as he takes a menacing step closer.

"I should thank him. You know, he's teaching me now how easily I could've done things. All that planning I did. Meticulous, calculated planning. None of that was necessary. All I needed to do was have the balls to eliminate the obstacles. Like you Scottie. You're an obstacle."He says, walking slowly towards her as she attempts to retreat in her weakened state.

Each tap of his fancy dress shoes made Scottie shake with fear.

"Why?"Scottie whimpers.

"S-stop taunting me and just do it!"she cries, making Andy laugh as he taps his fingers against the handle of the axe.

The then rests the head of the axe against his shoulder as he speaks.

"Oh Scottie.."he says, menacingly shaking his head.

"Taunting you is the best part.."

.....

Addison

I sigh, my face wet as the sheets beneath it had been drenched in my tears.

I was left alone again in the room. It was too quiet. I could only think of the moment Andy stabbed Dorian.

The fear in Dorian's eyes. Like he was sure he couldn't come to the rescue this time.

I clench my eyes closed and tears fall from them again, instantly being absorbed by the sheets.

I hear the door open and I look up, seeing the young boy stumbling into the room.

He had his arm over his stomach as if it ached. He stumbles into the adjoining bathroom and then I hear him rummaging through the medicine cabinet.

"H-hey."I say.

His movement stops briefly, but continues on.

"I-i can't feel my hands."I say.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you."

My lips quiver as I sit up a bit.

"Please. I-I'm scared."

His movement stops once again, and this time I hear the bathroom door open.

I hear him shuffling towards me, and I look up to see him with tears in his eyes, his hand over his lower stomach.