012

Andy walks with a smile next to his assigned guard.

"Why are you always smiling?"the guard asks, annoyed.

"Maybe I enjoy my time with you."Andy shrugs.

"Stop doing that shit. It's weird."the guard says, causing Andy to chuckle.

He looks back at the guard as they walk.

"What's weird about it?"He asks.

"It just is."the guard says, his cheeks slowly turning pink.

Andy stops, using his cuffed together hands to scratch his chin.

"I didn't say stop walking inmate."the guard says.

Andy looks towards an unoccupied office.

"I mean, alright. I'm in no rush, but if you insist."Andy shrugs as he begins walking slowly.

The guard glances at the office, and then down the hall towards where the cameras would be as Andy continues walking.

"...w-wait."

Andy stops, and a smirk grows on his face.

"Yes?"Andy smirks, turning around.

He could see the internal conflicts going through the guards mind by the looks of his face.

"..no..no, nevermind. Keep going."the guard says, placing his hand on his baton.

Andy shrugs again and continues to walk away slowly.

"Fuck.."the guard mumbles causing Andy to stop again.

"Is something wrong?"Andy asks.

The guard glances towards the office and then back to Andy.

"...come with me."the guard says, walking towards the office.

Andy grows a sinister smirk as he follows the guard towards the room.

.....

Andy waits patiently for the anxious guard to remove the cuffs around his wrists.

He sat on the floor, cuffed, and waiting for his new pawn to break.

The guard paces back and forth a few times before stopping and taking his hat off, running his fingers through his hair.

"No. This is stupid. I'm not losing my job-"

He stops as he hears Andy shuffling, and he turns to face him.

He sees Andy reach behind himself, pulling his shirt up over his head.

"Are we doing this or what?"he asks before holding his cuffed hands towards the guard.

"I'm missing meal time."

The guard looks Andy up and down before releasing a defeated huff, immediately pulling the cuff keys from his belt.

Andy watches intently as the guard unlocks his cuffs and then pulls them away.

Instantly, Andy wraps the shirt around the guards neck and twists it, pulling it around and then quickly turning and leaning forward.

The guard shouts as he flips forward and lands face down on his stomach.

Andy quickly straddles the man and grabs his arms, holding them behind his back.

"Christ that was easy. Men are so easy."Andy says before grabbing the cuffs and binding the guards hands.

"Fuck! What are you doing!?"the guard says, struggling.

"The question is what are you doing, officer? Forcing a restrained inmate to follow you into an abandoned office. God knows what you would've done to me."Andy says, stands as the man continues to struggle against the restraints.

"Look man I'm sorry i-i just thought you were into me, p-please don't kill me."The guard begs.

"I don't kill people, officer. People just happen to die around me. What I need is a pawn. A pawn on the inside."Andy says, shaking his shirt out to flatten the wrinkles.

"P-pawn?"The guard says.

"Tell me, officer. What would your boss, your family, your friends think if they find out you like to force yourself on the young, male inmates in this prison?"Andy asks.

"W-wait, I've never-"

"It doesn't matter if you've done it before or not. You just tried to do it now, didn't you? And who's to say I don't have people spreading those rumors as we speak."Andy says, looking back at the guard.

"....w-what do you want?"the guard asks.

Andy smirks.

"Boy, am I glad you asked."

.......