021

Addison

I smile, hurriedly walking up to the airport with Dorian.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see your old house Dorian."I chuckle, making him smile before he glances around a bit.

"Yeah, wait till you see the view."he says as we walk towards the help desk.

"Hi! Good morning!"the teller says as Dorian pulls out his wallet.

"Morning, two tickets to Miami please."he says.

"Coach seats?"she says.

"Hell, two first class. Why not."Dorian shrugs making me excitedly bounce next to him.

I was no stranger to first class flying considering my father was once the Mayor.

"Alright, two first class tickets to Miami. The total is $1,986."she says.

Dorian hands her his card, and I turn to people watch as they chat.

It had been so long since I was out in public. Out in the open and away from my safe house and it's dark, thick curtains.

I shutter and step closer to Dorian.

....

Andy

I slowly pull the car towards the curb a good distance from the house.

"That's the one. Look."Zane says, handing me a photo from the backseat.

I take the framed photo of the fucking cop and his father standing in front of the house we were near.

My breathing hitches as I look up at the house again.

"She could be in there right now.."I say softly.

"What happens if she is, Andy?"Zane questions.

....

A small smile begins to pull at Andy's cheeks and he chuckles.

"...i-...we're going to make a family. Finally."Andy says softly.

Zane looks up at Andy who has a strange look in his eye. He was beginning to grow more fearful of Andy. He was starting to realize that Andy was indeed crazy. That he deserved to be in facility.

But Zane was never one to voice his feelings.

"..s-so do we go in?"he asks.

Andy, still looking straight forward at the house only nods.

"Yes. Quietly."

.....

Andy and Zane slowly approach the house, walking up to the side where there was a window. Andy checks to see if the window is locked, and it simply clicks open.

"Stupid."Andy mumbles softly before quietly pulling the window open.

"Check."Andy demands.

Zane quietly separates the curtains and peers inside.

"Looks empty."he says before stepping in.

Andy follows and quickly looks around as he enters the house.

"...cold in here..."he says, walking through the living room and to the kitchen.

He stops as he sees a familiar garment draped over the couch.

He smiles, picking up Addison's sweater and then bringing it to his face, taking a deep sniff of it.

"I hardly have anything with her perfume on it... she was here. Still so strong."he says before smelling the sweater again.