019

Bea rolls her eyes, placing Scotties phone into her pocket and walking back over to Andy, who was searching through Dorian's documents.

"He's not picking up."she says, causing him to sigh.

"Do you guys think I'm a bad person?"Andy says, looking up.

"Yes. You fucking cocksucker."Scottie says from the floor behind them.

She had both her hands and feet bound and she was face down.

"Shut up you bitch!"Bea yells at her.

"Easy, Bea."Andy sighs, looking back down at the documents.

"You should've just let me take her ears."Bea says, folding her arms.

"You're not really a bad person Andy, I just think you're um..a little obsessive?"Zane shrugs.

Andy thinks about it a bit.

"..am I really obsessive?"he says.

"I can't believe you actually asked that question."Scottie says.

"Somebody gag her before I stomp her fucking teeth in."Andy demands angrily.

"I don't think you are. I think you just love hard, that's all."she shrugs as she walks over to Scottie.

"You tried to burn her to death because she broke up with you!"Scottie says.

"You don't understand our love, you're too stupid to understand anything, just like your stupid fucking best friend."Andy says angrily, running his fingers through his hair.

"Hey. I've seen this place."Zane says, looking at a photo on the wall.

Andy stands as Bea quickly gags Scottie.

"It's that house by the beach right? The one we pass to get to the jail."Zane says.

"You remember how to get there?"Andy asks, walking over to him.

"Of course I do, I remember everything."Zane says.

"Then that's our next destination. Trash this place. And her, I've got something special planned for her."Andy says, turning towards Scottie.

"Put her in the trunk."

......

Addison...

I dry my hair as I listen to the sound of Dorian shaving his face.

"What does your dad do?"I question, hearing his shaving abruptly stop.

"Um. He owns a brewery."he says, rinsing his razor under the sink.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."I say, walking over to him.

"It's okay. I um..I don't talk about him much because he was a drunk. Just easier to not think about him."he says, taking the razor down his cheek carefully.

"I'm sorry baby."I say softly.

He chuckles as he wipes his face clean with a washcloth, then picks up his aftershave.

"It's alright. I promise."he says, leaning down and pecking my lips before returning to his skincare.

I chuckle, walking over to the covered window and slightly pulling open the curtain.

I peak through the curtains, looking at the ocean lapping at the shore in the distance.

"Do you think we could open them to watch the sunset?"Dorian asks, walking into the room.

I nod, smiling as I turn back to him as he begins to get dressed.

His phone begins to ring again and he huffs. He walks over to the counter where it lays. Once he sees the contact, Jack, he immediately picks it up.

"What?"he says, walking into the bathroom.

Curious, I walk over and stop outside the bathroom, listening to his conversation.

"You're joking."he says before glancing back to check if I was there.

I step out of view and he continues his conversation.

"Is she okay?”

Who?

"...t-track her phone. Now....I know, I am. This fucking insane. Gregg already knows."he says, walking over to the sink. 

"We need to find those two freaks he was seen with. If we find them, we find him."Dorian says.

I suddenly feel very uneasy, and it makes me put my hand on my chest.

Who was he talking about? What's going on?

I suddenly feel eyes on me and I quickly look around, feeling tears well in my eyes.

I stumble into a bookcase and a picture frame falls, shattering on the ground.

Dorian quickly exits the bathroom and I turn towards him.

"Dede what happened?"he questions.

"I..I felt.."I say, looking up at him.

"...what's going on, Dorian?"I say.

He swallows down hard and looks down at his phone.

"It's nothing, Dede. Look at me."he says walking over to me.

He cups my cheeks and kisses my lips.

"You're okay, right? We're calm?"he says softly.

I take a few deep breaths and then nod as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Good, come on. Let's watch some TV, and then we're gonna go on an adventure."he says before pecking my lips.

I smile, blushing as he cups my cheeks.

"Okay."