028

Dede

My hands instantly begin to shake as Dorian quickly draws his weapon as well, causing Andy to chuckle.

"If you shoot me, your mother is going to die. My friend is going to rip her ears off."Andy says, walking to the table and taking a seat before us.

I was still frozen, looking at him. Unsure what to do.

"It's good to finally see you, Dede. You look beautiful."he says, opening his suit jacket and pulling out a long, folded napkin.

"I swear to god-" Dorian was cut off abruptly by Andy.

"Shut the fuck up Dorian. Jesus Christ do you ever just get the feeling that you should shut your pathetic fucking mouth. There's a knife to your mother's throat right now and a gun pointing at your chest, JUST SHUT UP!"

His shouting makes me flinch and I begin to aggressively shake.

"S-sit down, Dorian."I say, my voice whimpering and small.

Dorian looks at me, shaking and pale, and quickly takes a seat.

Andy huffs as continues to speak.

"You're not an easy woman to track down. I take it you pulled a few tricks from my book, right angel?"he says with a charming smile.

I was unable to respond and he sighs.

A woman comes out of the kitchen, her arm around Dorian's mother and a smile on her face.

"Where's the boy?"Andy asks, unfolding his neat napkin to reveal a knife.

Instantly I feel Dorian tense beside me.

"He's cutting the phone lines. Grandma here tried to ring the police."The woman says.

"Smart boy. Detective I'm going to need you to stand up."Andy says, picking up the knife.

"A-andy please."I slightly whimper.

He slowly looks at me.

"This man..took everything from me."Andy says as he stands.

"Bea."

Instantly, a knife is brought towards Dorian's mother's throat and she whimpers.

Dorian stands immediately.

"Okay okay stop!"he demands.

"Dorian no."I whimper, tears dripping from my eyes.

"Walk over here."Andy demands pointing to the floor before him.

"Andy why are you doing this? Why? Look at her she's terrified!"Dorian says.

"If I have to ask you again, after all this planning, and work to get to this point I'm just going to shoot you point blank."Andy says rather calmly, although the first that clenched knife was shaking.

"I'd listen to him. He hasn't been taking his meds."The woman says, leaning against Dorian's mother.

Dorian glances over to me, and I immediately shake my head and grab his hand.

"Dorian, please. I-i can't. I-i can't do this without you."I whimper.

"Are you quite done?"

I could feel the anger radiating from Andy.

".. I'm sorry doll."Dorian says before pulling his hand from mine.

"No! No please Andy!"I sob, standing up.

"SIT DOWN!"he screams at me so hard his head shakes a bit and I whimper, covering my mouth as I sit back down.

"Dede look at me."Dorian demands.

I look over at him, shaking.

"You're okay."he says, taking a few steps closer to Andy.

"We're okay."he says, making eye contact with me before turning towards Andy.

"What a fuckin hero."Andy says, annoyed as he immediately stabs Dorian in the stomach, aggressively.

Dorian's mother and I both shriek as Dorian grunts.

Andy pulls the blade out, only to stab it into Dorian's abdomen again and shoving him to the ground as he pulls the blade out once more.

Dorian falls to the ground, a hand covering his two stab wounds and blood seeps through his fingers on to his mother's floor.

"I hate you!"I scream at Andy as he walks over to me and grabs my arm, pulling me from the chair.

"We haven't the time for lying, Angel. We should get you back to the house. Bea?"Andy says.

The woman huffs as she looks over at Dorian's mother.

"You're so lucky to have such full, plump earlobes Mrs. West."she whispers before pushing her into a closet and quickly forcing the door closed and locking it.

I look at Dorian, who was silent and breathing shakily, watching the small puddle of his blood growing on the floor.

"Dorian I love you!"I whimper as Andy picks me up, holding my hands tightly as he begins walking me towards the door.

.....

Dorian turns away from his pooling blood, seeing Addison squirming in Andy's grip and sobbing.

He attempts to stand, only to fail miserably slipping in his own blood and shouting in pain as he falls to the ground.

He tries to catch his breath, but with each breath he feels a strange bubbling sensation under his lung, and it hurt.

He looks over again, seeing Dede being forced out of the home.

"Don't let him take me again! Dorian please! Help me!"she screams and sobs at the same time.

"I-i'm trying."he says breathless, attempting to sit up as his mother begins to bang on the locked closet door.

"Dorian I'm coming! Stay awake please baby!"She sobs as Dorian fails to sit up fully and groans, adding more pressure to his wounds as he looks over, seeing that Dede and Andy had vanished.

He groans in pain as he lays back.

"Dorian stay up!"His mother says as she bashes herself against the door.

"I-i just need to rest.."he breathes, looking towards the front door.

....