~3~ Sara's Boggart

After dinner, Percy, Ollie and I were trying to work more on our Potions assignment. Percy was already done and was just reviewing, I was halfway finished, and Ollie hadn't even started his.

Getting bored with mine, I leaned back against the couch and looked around to see Ron, Harry and Hermione glancing around anxiously as they tiptoed to the portrait hole. I quickly walked up to them and stepped in front of them. 

"And where  do you think you're going?" I asked quietly, with my hands on my hips.

They stared at me in silence, looking like deer's caught in front of headlights. I raised an eyebrow as I waited for an answer.

"We wanted to go and see Hagrid." Ron blurted out.

I checked my watch. "It's past curfew! You know  what Dumbledore said."

"Please?" Hermione pleaded. "We just want to make sure he's oaky."

I glanced up at Percy, who was absorbed in his essay. "Okay fine, but I didn't know of this, okay?"

They nodded and quickly left without anyone else noticing them. I shook my head and went back to my essay.

A few days later, Percy, Ollie and I didn't have any classes until after lunch, so we spent the morning lounging about in the Common Room. I had finally finished my essay, and then helped Ollie with his.

"Sirius Black has been sighted." Ollie said, looking at the Daily Prophet. 

"What?" I looked up from my knitting and leaned over to look at the newspaper.

"A muggle saw him not far from here." he said. "But the Ministry of Magic didn't catch him on time."

"Damn." I whispered. "You reckon he'd find a way to get into the castle?"

"Probably not." Percy said. "Dumbledore has a lot of precautions around the castle. We should be fine. And besides, with me as Head Boy, we'll all be alright." he puffed out his chest a bit.

Ollie and I looked at each other and dissolved into a fit of giggles. 

"Shut it you two!" Percy turned red.

I flung my legs over the sofas arm rest and laid my head on Ollie's lap. "Oh Percy, of course with you  we'll be safe from Black." I said sappily.

Percy made no response while Ollie laughed.

"Big strong Percy, Penelope Clearwater is going to be so impressed with you." I started making loud kissing noises as Ollie roared wit laughter. 

"You are both insufferable beings." Percy snapped, snatching his things and strutting out of the portrait hole.

I shook my head as our laughter died down.

"Think he'll be alright?" Ollie asked me, still laughing a bit.

"I just crushed that boys ego. He might need some time." I giggled. "He'll probably be fine by DADA."

Ollie and I didn't see Percy at lunch, so we just went to DADA without him. He was already sitting at a desk.  I walked over to Percy and Ollie and I sat down on either side of him. "Hello Weasley."

Percy ignored me. 

"Oh please don't be mad, you know we just joke around." I said genuinely. 

"Yeah I know." Percy mumbled. 

Ollie pinched his cheek. "You must admit you say funny things sometimes."

Percy swatted his hands away. "Alright alright, I forgive you both."