~40~ Kings Cross

I woke up to the sound of the door banging open.

"REMUS GET UP. Wait, Sara?"

I opened my eyes to see Bill staring down at us. I was still curled up against Remus, who was now groaning and waking up

"I'll tell you later." I mumbled

"Alright. Well anyway we better hurry up. Fred and George accidentally knocked Ginny down the stairs with their trunks so now Mum is livid and is yelling asking where you are." Bill said, smirking at me.

"Shut up. I'm coming." I quickly jumped out of bed and Apparated into my room, throwing on a cream sweater and a black skirt, with black shoes. I had to try and dress as much as a Muggle as I could since we decided we'd walk everyone to the Platform in groups.

I grabbed my wand and a beige coat and ran down the stairs.

"Okay. I'm here." I panted

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Weasley placed her hands on her hip.

"Er." But I was saved an answer when Mad-Eye stumped into the room. "No clue where Podmore is. But it's time to go. I'll take care of all the luggage. You all know who's going with who?"

Harry was to go with Tonks and Mrs. Weasley, Ron and Hermione with Mr. Weasley and Ollie, and Ginny, Fred and George with Remus and I.

"Come on. Let's go- SIRIUS, DUMBLEDORE SAID NO."

Sirius, now a dog, was barking and wagging his tail.

"So be it on your own head! Come on." Mrs. Weasley dragged Harry out, Sirius padding right behind them. And soon we all followed, going in slightly different directions.

"The walk should only take about twenty minutes." I told the Weasley children.

The three Weasleys walked ahead of Remus and I. I looped my arm through his as we walked. Ginny looked back and grinned. "So I see you're talking again?"

I grinned back and Remus smiled.

"Fred! You have to look both ways before crossing the road! George stop chasing that cat. Ginny please, it's a red light wait!" I tutted.

The three Weasleys were hard to keep up with, and I was constantly trying to keep them out of trouble.

"You make a great mother."

We all turned around to see a small elderly woman, smiling at us.

"Oh I'm - we're not-" I stammered

"We're adopted!" Fred cried, throwing his arm around my shoulder. 

"Yeah she's a great mum." George grinned.

Ginny grabbed my hand with a smile.

"Right." I flushed while Remus chuckled slightly.

The old lady then turned around a corner and disappeared from view. Remus smiled at me. "She's right. I think you would make a great mother."

"I'm too young to be a mother." I mumbled.

"You'd made a great one though." Ginny said.

We finally arrived at the platform.

"Come on then." I grabbed Ginny's hand and we ran through the barrier, arriving on Kings Cross station.

Remus and the twins followed soon after. We found everyone else right away.

Mad eye then arrived with all the luggage. "I don't think we were followed. "No trouble?"