~52~ Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts

The next day, I was expecting anyone to show up at Grimmauld places door, but not the Weasley twins.

"What the hell?" I asked, as I let them in.

"We have a lot to say." Fred said

"You'll need to sit down for this." George said.

"Where's Sirius and Remus?"

"They should be here for this too."

I signed. "Go sit in the kitchen. I'll get everyone."

I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door Buckbeak was in

"Come in!"

I opened to door. Sirius was feedback rats to Buckbeak while Remus was reading some plans for the Order.

"Who is it?" Asked Sirius, tossing a rat to Buckbeak, who got it in his beak.

"The Weasley twins" I replied.

They both blinked

"What?" Asked Remus furrowing his eyebrows

"I dunno, they said it's a long story and we should all sit down for it. They're in the kitchen." I trooped down the stairs, with Remus and Sirius right behind me.

I entered to kitchen, where the twins were whispering to each other. They sat straight when we entered

Remus, Sirius and I sat down across from them.

"Okay. Why are you here?" Asked Remus.

"You're going to be in so much trouble with Umbridge!" I cried.

"No we won't." Fred grinned

"Because we're never going back." George's eyes twinkled

"Why?" Asked Sirius suspiciously

"We dropped out." Fred said simply

I blinked. "You only have like three months left of school! You should've been patient!"

"Umbridge was holding us back Sara. She was holding back our true potential" George replied.

"We had to escape." Fred said.

"How?" Asked Remus, looking intrigued

"Well, we did yesterday." Fred said. "We started off some fireworks, one of them even turned into a dragon and started chasing Umbridge."

"She was going to whip  us!" George cried. "Crazy woman. Anyways, she was telling Filch to get some form to legalize whipping, and we we told Peeves to give her hell for us."

"Yeah, and then we accio'd our broom, jumped on-" Fred said

"And flew off!" George continued.

I stood up, then sat down again. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!"  I went behind them and smacked their heads. "You're so dumb. I'm a little proud though. Does your mother know?"

"Well no, we're afraid. that's why we came here." Fred said. "We spent the night at Ollie's."

"You could've come here right away." Said Sirius, obviously a little disappointed we didn't have the twins to entertain us.

"To be fair, we were afraid of Sara." George admitted.

"Afraid? Of me?" I gasped, feeling wounded.

"We felt like your quidditch version of you would start to show and.... and it did." George said

"Well, like I said, I'm proud." I grinned. "That's pretty hardcore."

"We're working on buying a building in diagonal ally. We have a lease and EVERUTHING. For our joke shop." Fred said.