~32~ Shitty Spy

Soon, Dumbledore started asking us to take turns keeping an eye on Harry. Mundungus, Kingsley, and Tonks started with the first few shifts, and mine would be after Tonks, right after lunch.

I kept checking my watch, then finally stood up. "See you all later." I looked at everyone except for Remus, who had decided to come and lounge with Sirius today.

I walked out of the house and Apparated, landing in little winging. Almost right away, after hiding in bushes, I spotted Harry. He was laying down, not hiding as well as he thought he was, and was looking uncomfortable. I watched as a large man with no neck and a wallet us like mustache, leaned out the window and started yelling at Harry.

"What are you doing in my bushes?!" A lady behind me screeched.

"Fuck." With a flick of my wand, I cast a forgetting spell and she blinked right as I apparated with a loud bang. Well, I fucked my first mission up. I landed in a random dark ally, where luckily no one else was. I signed, rubbing my eyes. I hoped no one else saw that. I also hoped Harry didn't recognize the sound of my Apparation.

Keeping myself hidden with a cap pulled low over my head, I strolled out. I had my hair tied in a bun, hidden by my cap and I was wearing a large oversized t-shirt and shorts, borrowed from Ollie and Bill so that Harry didn't recognize me.

I was thinking of walking back to Harry's house, but then I saw him out of the corner of my eye, walking towards the playground. I watched silently as he walked to the swings and sat down, absent mindedly and lonely. I felt my heart break for the poor boy, and I really wanted to go and talk to him. But I couldn't. I shouldn't.

I decided to go and sit on a bench as far away from him as possible, but as I walked away, I heard him yell out "Hey! Hey sir you dropped something!"

Damnit I turned around as Harry caught up with me and picked up what I had dropped. My wand.... Fuck.

He blinked as he held it and tried to peer into my face. I was hiding my face away, under my cap.

"A wand?" he questioned. 

"Just a toy for my son. I'll take that back please, thank you young man." I tried to make my voice deeper.

He handed me my wand and before I could react, he snatched my hat off my head. "Sara?!"

"Damnit Harry." I hissed. "Say it louder for those you didn't hear you, why don't you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just taking a stroll. I didn't know you lived here." I lied.

"You're lying to me."

"No I'm no-"

"I already have the daily prophet telling me I'm stupid. I don't need you to pretend I am too."

"I'm not Harry!" I rubbed my eyes. "Merlin. I'm spying on you alright? Dumbledores orders. To make sure you're okay."

"Spying? I'm not twelve! I don't need spying! I need to get out of here!"

I could understand the poor boys rage. "Harry please. I can't say more. I promise we'll all explain it to you one day okay? Soon you'll be out of here." I glanced at my watch. "I'm sorry love, but I have to go. Please go back home."

"Sara wait!"

But I ran back to the ally and Apparated. I quickly went back into grimmauld, everyone bombarding me with questions. "How was it?" Asked Ron.

"It was fine. He's just um, hanging about." I lied.

I felt horribly lying. I was a horrible spy. Looks like my camaflaudge training didn't really help me yet.