~19~ IRELAND WINS

The walk through the woods took about twenty minutes, but it felt incredibly short as we all laughed and talked, me walking between Bill and Charlie as Percy walked ahead with his father, still angry at me. Soon, we finally reached the huge stadium and I gasped in awe. 

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked our tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

There were hundreds of people walking up the stairs with us, but they were thinning out as they went through their doors and to their own seats. We kept climbing higher and higher until we reached the very top, where there were only about twenty seats in the box forming two rows. 

Sitting down, I took in the sight of the stadium. 

"Truly amazing isn't it?" asked Charlie, from my right side.

"Yeah." Bill was also looking in awe from my left side.

I noticed Ron pull out an Omnioculars.

"Oooo I really wanted one." I pouted. I had seen it when I was roaming around, but it was far too expensive.

"I would've gotten one for you if I had known." Harry said.

I waved a hand dismissively. "No of course I wouldn't let you."

"Wild!" Ron said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again . . . and again . . . and again . . . here Sara, you try it."

I took it from him and put it up to my eyes, scanning around and zooming in. "OI I see Seamus."

I spied on my brother for a few seconds, nearly dropping the Omnioculars when I saw Dean squeeze Shay's knee affectionately, before pulling away. 

"What? What did you see?" asked Charlie, intrigued by my reaction.

"Nothing." I said quickly, it back to Ron. 

Ron took it back.

"What did you see?" asked Charlie, not letting the topic go. 

"Nothing Charlie." I insisted.

Soon, the box was filling up, with Mr. Weasley greeting Wizard's and Witches from the Ministry. Percy was also eager to meet people. When Fudge arrived, he bowed so low that his glasses fell of and broke. He quickly repaired them and sat down, staring at Harry with jealousy when Fudge greeted him kindly. Then he shot me glares when I started snickering.

I looked around the box, eyeing all the people, when I spotted a familiar boy with slicked back white blond hair. Malfoy and his parents. I bristled. Malfoy was sneering, until he spotted my glare and his face fell. He quickly looked away.

Bagman then entered the box, and looked at Fudge. "Ready?"

"Ready when you are!" Fudge said

Ludo whipped out his wand, directed it at his own throat, and said "Sonorus!" and then spoke over the roar of sound that was now filling the packed stadium; his voice echoed over them, booming into every corner of the stands. "Ladies and gentlemen . . . welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" 

Everyone clapped and screamed, as flags were waving in the air. I clutched my Irish flag with pride. 

"And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce . . . the Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"  

One side roared. "I wonder what they've brought," said Mr. Weasley, leaning forward in his seat. "Aaah!" He suddenly whipped off his glasses and polished them hurriedly on his robes. "Veela!"