~21~ Auror Training

After saying goodbye to everyone, Percy once again not showing much emotion, while Bill and Charlie told me to keep in touch because now we were best friends whether I liked it or not, I Apparated back home.

"Mum! I'm home!" I called out.

"I'm just making lunch!" she replied.

I walked into the kitchen, grinning. "Smells good."

Soon, Mum Shay and I were sitting at the table.

"Are you excited darling? You start training tomorrow!" Mum said.

"Yeah.... excited." I managed to wheeze out.

I was so nervous I felt like I was about to throw up.

"Don't stress over it." Shay said. "You'll do amazing!"

And the next day, I picked out my best robes and shoes, fixing my hair into a nice ponytail. I had received four letters and quickly sped through them. None of them were from Remus.

Sara,
I'm so glad to hear you're okay. That experience was so terrifying, I was worried sick about you! Good luck with starting your training! Now you'll be able to fight Death Eaters.
Love, Ollie

Dear Sara,
Good luck with your first day of training! Remember, don't stress over it. Just take deep breaths and you'll be perfectly alright. You're a capable witch who can do great things, all you have to do is believe in yourself.
Miss you kid
Bill

Good luck Sara! Hey, if you ever learn about dragons, write to me about that! Anyways, you're gonna be fantastic. Be weary of Mad-Eye, just take a look at his name! Let me know how it all goes!
Miss you already,
Charlie

Good luck Sara, you'll do great
Love, Percy

I was a little annoyed that that's all Percy could think of writing, but I quickly set my letters down and checked my watch. It was time to go. 

"Eat some breakfast!" Mum tried to give me some toast.

"Mum I can't. I'll puke." I said, my stomach clenching from nerves. 

She kissed my cheek. "You'll be fine. I can't wait to hear all about it at dinner!"

Shay was still sleeping, which made sense since it was still seven in the morning, so I quickly Apparated to the Ministry of Magic. I got into the telephone booth, and typed in the number. Once I got down, I started walking into the building, people bustling about. I was clutching my bag that had all the documents and acceptance letters I needed, just in case. 

"And you are?" asked the lady at the front desk. "Who are you visiting?"

"Oh uh, I start my Auror Training today...." I said.

"Name?"

"Sara Finnigan."

With a flick of her wand, her folder skimmed to the alphabet F. "Ah yes,"

She gave me the directions, and I tried to follow it. Needless to say, I got lost fairly quickly.

"Need help?" 

I turned around to see a young woman, probably in her early twenties, with bubble gum bright pink hair.

"I'm looking for the Auror Training." I said.

She gasped. "You're the one I'm going to mentor aren't you! You're literally the only one accepted into the program this year."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah, Sara isn't it?"

I nodded. "And you are....?"

"Oh silly me, sorry, I'm Tonks. You might hear people call me Nymphadora cuz that's my real first name, but I hate it. Still think my parents hate me for calling me that. Anyway, so please just call me Tonks."