~34~ Harry's Arrival

"How was it?" asked Dumbledore, as we entered the meeting.

"Went well. No setbacks." Remus said.

"Mad-Eye tried  to cause a few set backs." I said.

"For precautions!" Mad-Eye cried.

"It would've taken us an extra day if we did what you were trying to do!" Tonks yelled.

"Okay, thank you." Dumbledore raised a hand. "I am glad  that it all went well."

"He's up with Ron and Hermione now Albus." Mrs. Weasley announced, walking back into the kitchen.

Soon enough, the meeting ended and most of the Order left. 

"Let me go call everyone down for dinner." Mrs. Weasley said. "Could you all be dears and set the table?"

Bill was still over at some plans at the table. Mr. Weasley and I walked over, looking over them and speaking quietly, until we heard someone clearing their throats behind us. We looked up, to see Harry with Mrs. Weasley and Sirius. 

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley said, hurrying forward to greet him and shaking his hand vigorously. "Good to see you!"

Bill and I started hastily rolling up the scrolls. 

"Quit dropping them-" I started.

"Stop it Sara-"

"Wait-"

"Journey all right, Harry?" Bill called, trying to gather up twelve scrolls at once, and swatting me aside. "Mad-Eye didn't make you come via Greenland, then?" 

"He tried." I said, as I tried to grab a few scrolls from Bill's arms. "Bill, give them to me- I want to do it-"

"Stop acting like a child Finnigan." he said.

One of the plans of the Ministry building was still open on the table and Harry was peering at it. Mrs. Weasley snatched it up and stuffed it into Bill's arms. 

"This sort of thing ought to be cleared away promptly at the end of meetings," she snapped at us.

"I'll get rid of them myself." I said, trying to pull out my wand, but Bill did it first. 

"BILL!"

I punched him in the arm and he laughed, wrapping an arm around my neck and pretending to choke me out. 

"Are you two....." Harry glanced between the two of us.

"I'd rather eat dung." Bill said.

"I'd rather kiss Dung. Like, Mundungus."

"You're joking." Sirius cried.

"Okay yeah, but I was just trying to make a point." I said. "You see Harry, a man and a woman can love each other very much, almost like siblings, and be really close without them wanting to fuc-"

"Okay!" Harry cried, covering his ears with his hands but laughing.

"I'm actually seeing Fleur." Bill flushed.

"Fleur? Like, from the tournament?" Harry looked surprised and Bill grinned.

"What about you and er, Lupin?" Harry turned to me.

"Oh." I stalled. "Erm, we're not on speaking terms at the moment."

"Why?" he asked curiously. 

I sighed. "Well, for one thing, he ignored all my letters for a whole year. For another... actually neverminded. It's too adulty."

Harry blanched while I snorted .

"Sit down, Harry," said Sirius, after he rolled his eyes. "You've met Mundungus, haven't you?"