~56~ The Dusley's

On the day everyone was to arrive from Hogwarts, I was standing at the platform with Remus, who didn't say a word, but put an arm around me, Tonks, who was her hair as bright an pink as ever. Mad-Eye, a bowler hat pulled over his magic eye. Bill, who was getting a shit ton of attention from some Muggle girls, who were all giggling and laughing. Ollie, who was next to Tonks, his arm looped with hers, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, in their Muggle best, and Fred and George, who were sporting new jackets with green scaly leather on it. 

"What is that?" I asked the twins, pointing at their jacket.

"Dragon skin." George grinned. "Feel it."

"Huh." I touched the scaly texture. "Weird."

"It's warm." Fred said.

I didn't respond.

"Been a while since I've last been here." Ollie said, looking around. "Hey Sara, remember when we'd have races to see who'd get through the barrier first, and that one time where we collided with.....P on the other side?" I noticed him say P instead of Percy, as he glanced nervously at Mrs. Weasley. Luckily, she wasn't even listening in on your conversation.

"Yeah. I remembered." I smiled slightly. "He was so angry at us, he didn't sit with us the entire train ride."

"I still need to hear more of your stories at school." Remus said softly.

"And I need to hear yours." 

"I'll tell you all about it one day." he squeezed me tightly.

Finally, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny appeared out of the Barrier. 

"Ron, Ginny!" called Mrs. Weasley, hurrying forward and hugging her children tightly. "Oh, and Harry dear — how are you?"

"Fine," said Harry, as she pulled him into a tight embrace. 

Ron was now goggling at the twins' new clothes. "What are they supposed to be?" he asked, pointing at the jackets.

"Finest dragon skin, little bro," said Fred, giving his zip a little tweak. "Business is booming and we thought we'd treat ourselves."

Harry looked around at us all. "I didn't expect to see you all here."

"Well," said Remus with a slight smile, "we thought we might have a little chat with your aunt and uncle before letting them take youhome."

 "I dunno if that's a good idea," said Harry at once.

"Oh, I think it is," growled Moody, who had limped a little closer."That'll be them, will it, Potter?"

He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye wasevidently peering through the back of his head and his bowler hat. I blinked when I saw them. Vernon Dursley was large, with barely any neck, and a larg walerus mustache. Petuna Dursley was thin and horse looking. Dudley Dursley was also round, with beady little eyes. I scrunched my face. The three Dursley's were looking at us with wise eyes.

"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents,whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it inturns to hug Hermione. "Well — shall we do it, then?"

"Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody. 

He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward theplace where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor.Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join thegroup, walking behind me.

group."Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon,coming to a halt right in front of him. "You might remember me, myname's Arthur Weasley."