~5~ Hogsmeade

Soon enough, it was Halloween, which meant it was the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. As I got dressed, I remembered about McGonagall not signing Harry's form, and made a mental note to bring Harry a little box of treats 

Ollie, Percy and I met up, and after breakfast, we started walking towards the front doors. 

"You should bring your winter jacket." Percy said, looking at me wearing my sweater and light spring jacket. 

"It's still the beginning of fall! I'll be alright." I shrugged. 

"Don't blame me if you get cold." he sighed. 

When we got to the entrance hall, Filch was having us line up, while he checked off all of our names. 

"You three are good to go." he growled, glaring at us as we walked past. 

We walked out into the chilly morning. The wind was biting at my face. "Oh Goodness, I didn't realized it was this  cold." I said, wrapping my arms around myself and rubbing my arms. 

"I told  you to bring your winter jacket, but did you listen?" Percy sighed as he took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck for me, while Ollie took off his hat and placed it gently on my head, patting it to fit. 

"It feels like I have two boyfriends." I said with a grin. 

"We will stop being nice if you don't shut up." Ollie replied calmly. 

I laughed. As much as I loved being an absolute piss off, I loved these two boys to bits.

Having been coming to every Hogsmeade trip since our third year, we weren't all too crazy about it. We just liked getting out of the castle and stretching our legs somewhere other than the courtyard. We first went to Honey dukes, where I got a box of assorted treats for Harry, and another one for myself. Then at Zonkos, I bought a small jar of nose-biting teacups, just in case, much to Percy's disapproval. Then we went to the Quidditch shop, where after an hour, Percy and I had to physically drag Ollie out. And finally, as tradition, we stopped at the Three Broomsticks for butterbeer.  

After our butterbeer, we walked back to the castle. Walking between the two boys, I linked my arms with theirs. The wind started getting stronger, making me shiver. 

"Ah fuck, the weather is insane." I said, unlinking my arms and sprinting towards the castle. 

"Sara! Come back!" Ollie called.

'YOU'RE STILL WEARING OUR STUFF!" Percy yelled out after me. 

I made it to the castle, and who do I physically collide with? 

"Sorry Professor Lupin." I said, a little flustered. My cheeks were pink from the cold and my hair was all over the place from the wind, with Ollie's hat messing it up.

"Careful now," he said with a smile. "Did you forget to break your feet too?" 

"Oh Merlin, no one is going to let me forget that." I laughed slightly, and he smiled even wider, his eyes twinkling as he chuckled at me. 

"Sara!" Percy came behind me and snatched his scarf back. "Oh, hello Professor."

"Hello Mr. Weasley." Lupin nodded at him.

"Hi Professor." Ollie said to Lupin, before turning to me and crossing his arms across his broad chest. "If you're going to run off Sara, you don't deserve my hat." he scolded, pulling it off my head, messing my hair even more, before he grabbed me and used his hand to let it stick up. 

"It's chilly out there!" I complained, whining a bit like a child. "I wanted to get back into the castle before I turned into a focking popsicle or something. Sorry Professor." I flushed, remembering my language.