~44~ Dumledore's Army

On the first weekend of Hogsmeade, and Mundungus and I were to go off and keep an eye on Harry and the others. Mad-Eye was very hesitant about me going, but everyone told him I wouldn't ever learn how to be a good spy if I didn't try. 

"Be careful love." Remus said. "Here it's cold take this scar- oh don't forget a hat- oh wait and glov-"

"Oh Merlin, you're acting like a mother!" I groaned. "I will take this scarf just to keep you quiet. I have to be in disguise anyway."

Mundungus and I were wearing a long black veil that that covered our entire body, only showing our nose so that we could breath. 

"Perfect, can't even tell who you guys are anymore." Sirius grinned. 

And then Dung and I were off. 

"This is so weird." I whispered to him.

He just nodded, not wanting to speak so that his deep voice wouldn't startle anyone. We entered Hogs Head and I ordered our drinks. Sitting back down in a corner, we waited. 

"Think they'll even come in here?" I asked.

He nodded. 

And sure enough, Harry Ron and Hermione walked in through the door. They looked around, with wide eyes. 

My ears twitched and my sensitive hearing picked up Harry saying, "I don't know about this, Hermione, Has it occurred to you Umbridge might be under those?" 

He looked straight at us.

"Umbridge is shorter than the both of those women," she said quietly. "And anyway, even if Umbridge does come in here there's nothing she can do to stop us, Harry, because I've double- and triple-checked the school rules. We're not out-of-bounds; I specifically asked Professor Flitwick whether students were allowed to come in the Hog's Head, and he said yes, but he advised me strongly to bring our own glasses. And I've looked up everything I can think of about study groups and homework groups and they're definitely allowed. I just don't think it's a good idea if we parade what we're doing."

The three ordered some butterbeer and sat down at a table, which happened to be closer to Dung and I. 

"You know what?" Ron murmured. "We could order anything we liked in here, I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhisky —" 

"You — are — a — prefect," snarled Hermione.

"So who did you say is supposed to be meeting us?" Harry asked, 

"Just a couple of people," Hermione repeated, checking her watch and then looking anxiously toward the door. "I told them to be here about now and I'm sure they all know where it is — oh look, this might be them now —"

Hermione was a total liar. I was shocked when I saw the amount of people who came in.

First came Neville with Dean and Lavender, who were closely followed by Parvati and Padma Patil with Cho and one of her usually giggling girlfriends,  Luna Lovegood; then Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet, and Angelina Johnson, Colin and Dennis Creevey, a bunch of Hufflepuff's I didn't know, three Ravenclaw boys Ginny, followed by a tall skinny blond boy with an upturned nose that I remembered from the Hufflepuff quidditch team, and bringing up the rear, Fred and George Weasley with their friend Lee Jordan, all three of whom were carrying large paper bags crammed with Zonko's merchandise. 

Harry looked livid. "Couple  of people?"

"Yes, well, the idea seemed quite popular," said Hermione. "Ron, pull out some more chairs"