1

"President Don't Come Over" Author: Braised Pork

brief introduction

A bloody case caused by a dirty article

Eighteen bans, 1V1, SC, CP president X assistant, short cookies

A murder caused by a dirty article (H)

In the middle of the night, everything is quiet except for the chirping of insects.

The Xia family's mansion was shrouded in a watery night, only a window on the east side of the second floor was lit.

The wide velvet curtains were drawn down, concealing a pair of overlapping figures behind the window.

The man held the girl's waist tightly, and the huge thing sank deeply into her crotch. But seeing an iron-like iron stick going in and out between the pink and white snow greasy, there was a dripping drip of bright honey liquid when they were pulling in and out, and a small piece of the carpet where the two of them were standing was already wet.

The girl's little hands tightly grasped the curtains, and softly moaned under the fierce impact behind her: "Well,... yes, too, too soon... yes, Mr. Xia...

"What did you call me" huh?

The slender fingers reached over and fiddled with her small earballs.

The skin under the red ears was smeared with blush. His breath passed by, and the heat brought by it made it more sensitive. The numbness passed like an electric shock. The girl shivered and answered in a low voice. :

. Xia, Mr. Xia. "

There was another heavy impact, and the girl's tender body rushed forward. She subconsciously wanted to support the wall, but the man grabbed her waist and pulled her back. The dick was wedged into the flower heart. even her legs Soft.

"Ask you again, what's your name?"

"Xia Feng..."

"Well, nice.

Satisfied low laughter came to my ears, Xia Zheng stretched out his hand to break her small face, saw her tearful, raised his eyebrows: "Why are you crying, I made you uncomfortable"

While talking, the penis inserted in the flower hole slowed down; the long fingers fiddled with the red and swollen cherry fruit slowly, kneading the plump breasts twice from time to time, the girl was so delicate and panting by him, she could only answer intermittently: "No, it's not...

"That's what you don't like"

She was silent for a while, but still didn't have the guts to answer that she didn't like it.

Fact_Tang Manman is still in a daze until now, just read a small dirty article, how did he develop to the point of having sex with a big boss

She only joined Hongrui in March this year, and because she performed well in the interview, she was assigned to work as an intern assistant in the president's secretary's room on the 18th floor as soon as she came in.

Hongrui is a leading group in China. Its subsidiaries involve technology, finance, and real estate. Tang Manman is naturally working hard for such a large company. He hopes to pass the internship period safely and become a full-time employee.