7

Sensationally, Xia Zheng slowly inserted it for half an hour, the flower became softer and softer, and finally it was no longer so tight. At this time, Tang Manman also felt the wonderful refreshment gushing from Huaxin, she opened her small mouth slightly, and let out a coquettish voice: "Ah, ah...Okay...Yes, um... top, top to... ,

"What's the matter?" a low voice asked her.

She was in a daze, feeling that there was a fire between her legs: ..... top, top to bottom...

The man chuckled, and touched her face: "Then do you like it?"

Tang Manman finally came to his senses when he met his gaze. It's over, how could she say that kind of thing. wait... what did the boss ask her just now

Seeing that she didn't answer because of "um", Xia Zheng raised his eyebrows.

She bit the bullet: "Xia, Mr. Xia...it's inappropriate for you to say that.

Shouldn't he be an ascetic male god who should always look down on all living beings with a cold face?

what.

However, Xia Zheng seemed to have heard a joke, and the corners of his lips curled up even more: "I fucked everything, there are more inappropriate things than this."

Tang Manman blushed all of a sudden, she bit her lip and mustered up her courage, "Xia, Mr. Xia, you can't say that about me, even if we are a one-night stand...

Before she finished speaking, she saw Xia Zheng's face turned cold, she said the wrong thing

Probing, Tang Manman cautiously said, "Then...the unspoken rules"

"Hello, Tang Manman," now Xia Zheng's expression turned cold, even his voice became cold, "one-night stand, unspoken rules...what are you thinking about!"

Gritting his teeth, the man suddenly grabbed her and turned her around forcibly, holding her little butt in his arms.

This action made the big dick inserted between Tang Manman's legs twirl in a circle, she immediately let out an unbearable groan, her two jade legs twitched, and she lost it again just like that.

Xia Zheng didn't care that she was at the most sensitive time, he actually became fleshy while walking with her in his arms. For a while, the office was full of girls crying:

"Ah, ah, don't... yes, Mr. Xia, I was wrong... please, please stop... woo woo woo, I was really wrong...

The cock is stuffed in the tender pussy, and the thick and thick body is wrapped more and more tightly by the hot and humid cavity wall. As the man walks, there are drips of hot liquid, leaving some water stains on the carpet. don't know if it's the girl's tears or the kinky water gushing out. .

"Say, what's wrong?" Xia Zheng stopped in front of the desk.

"I, I.... Tang Manman was sobbing, looking at him while sobbing.

She actually didn't know what was wrong with her at all. According to Xia Zheng, the two of them were not a one-night stand, nor were they an unspoken rule. What was it?

Tang Manman racked his brains and couldn't figure it out, and was afraid that Xia Zheng would continue to ravage her, so he sniffed pitifully: ..I don't know.