15

Had to get out of the car resentfully. Seeing this, Annie's face became more and more uncomfortable, Tang Manman ignored her, stood up and gave up his seat to Lin Ye: "Brother Lin, sit by the window, the view is good.

"No, no, no," Lin Ye waved his hands with a smile, "I won't sit here.

One sentence immediately drew out Annie's anger that had been pent up for a long time: "This seat is not reserved for you, Tang Manman." She turned her face, her eyes were full of sternness, "It's just a seat, you push and hold back like this, thinking The company is run by your family!"

It's just a seat, isn't it because you have bad intentions and want to push me into the fire pit

Tang Manman refused to admit defeat, and was about to speak back, when a cold voice suddenly sounded from outside the car: "She didn't run the company, it was me.

"I want to sit here, okay?"

For a moment, the car fell into silence.

The man was wearing a well-tailored high-end suit, as if he had just arrived from the airport, and the hem of his clothes was a bit dusty. He didn't frown, or even show his distress, but his eyes flickered coldly, and his gaze passed by, and the cold sweat on Annie's back immediately fell.

"...President Xia."

"Look," Lin Ye spread his hands, "I said, I won't sit here."

This seat is specially reserved for the boss.

His voice broke the silence in the room, and soon everyone stood up to say hello, Xia Zheng murmured lightly: "Lin Ye, go down and help me with my luggage."

"Yes—" Lin Ye turned around and took the opportunity to wink at Tang Manman. Tang Manman was still in a daze before he realized:

"President Xia..."

Xia Zheng was very dissatisfied with why he was called Mr. Xia again. He was not happy, and the anger was naturally not on Tang Manman, but on Annie:

"I heard that the team building was proposed by you. As a superior, but you don't lead by example, you don't need to participate in the activities, get off the bus."

"President Xia, I..."

"I speak and don't like repeating it a second time."

Annie's face was ashen, red and purple, purple and blue.

She knew how other people looked at her. She, the big help next to the president, was mercilessly embarrassed by the president, and the reason was just for a small assistant.

Okay, good you Tang Manman... you think everything will be fine if you seduce him? I will make you pay for it!

Covering the fierceness in her eyes, Annie didn't say any more, got up and got out of the car, but no matter how she looked at her back, she looked a little ashamed.

On the other hand, Tang Manman was completely stunned. Xia Zheng was... standing up for her?

She knew that it was very simple for him, he was the president, and everyone here had to obey him, but there was still unavoidable sour and sweet fullness in her heart, as if eating a candy, full of It's honey.