24

I called Mother Xia again.

Xia's mother was also very angry when she found out. Annie's parents had some business contacts with Xia's mother. When An's enterprise had financial problems, Xia's mother extended a helping hand. And because Annie worked as an assistant beside X ia Zheng, Xia's mother got acquainted with Annie.

She has always regarded Annie as a caring junior, but she never knew that this junior would trick her, and even her son and daughter-in-law.

Xia's mother was so angry that she didn't even sleep well that night, and asked the secretary to withdraw her funding overnight. After getting angry, Xia's mother recalled, Xiaozheng, this bastard... did he really fall this time ? Xia was so excited that she didn't sleep all night.

She immediately bought a plane ticket and rushed back from abroad. She rushed into Xia Zheng's mansion early in the morning. Aunt Jiang, who came to cook, followed behind and shouted: "Madam, Madam, the young master is not up yet.. "

"What time is it too late?" Mother Xia's eyes flashed, "I'll go and see him."

After finishing speaking, he raised his hand and turned the doorknob of the master bedroom, only to hear a loud bang from the room as if a heavy object fell on the ground, Xia Zheng fell to the ground and covered his forehead, a girl wrapped Tightly in a quilt on the bed Looking at himself, he and Xia's mother stared with big eyes.

"Cough," Mother Xia cleared her throat, calmly, "Excuse me, I'm going out right now, you guys continue."

Xia Zheng: "..."

==================================================== == ===

Counseling: I am no longer a human being!

he has a problem

After a lot of flying and dancing, the two of them sat at the dining table after cleaning up.

Tang Manman's face was still red, and he was so ashamed and angry that he wanted to find a crack in the ground to sneak in, but he had to sit opposite Xia's mother with his back straight, trying to stay calm.

"Manman, how long have you been with Xiaozheng?" Mother Xia smiled.

"Three months, Auntie.

"Three months are good, three months are good," Xia Mu's face was full of kindness, her eyes wandered back and forth between Tang Manman's lower abdomen and the same part of Xia Zheng, she cleared her throat again, "Xiao Zheng, you go out first, I have something to say with Manman.

Tang Manman suddenly became nervous. Originally, she was afraid that Mother Xia would be dissatisfied with her, but she was seen by Mother Xia again today...

Xia Zheng frowned, and was about to speak:

"

Before he finished speaking, Tang Manman secretly pinched him under the table. Raising her head, she smiled at Xia Zheng: "Go quickly.

No matter how disturbed she is, for Xia Zheng's sake, she must pass this test.

As soon as Xia Zheng left, the restaurant became quiet. The clock on the wall made a stereotyped rattling sound. Tang Manman tried his best to breathe steadily, feeling that he could hear his own violent heartbeat in his ears.