11

when--

Tang Manman didn't know, but Xia Zheng had already discovered that she was peeking at dirty articles.

It was during a lunch break, she was called out in a hurry by her colleagues, and she forgot to close the webpage all of a sudden, but Xia Zheng, who happened to be passing by, took a look at her.

Xia Zheng wasn't angry. He didn't care what the employees did during the break, as long as they messed around when they weren't working.

With just a glance, his face sank. Because he saw the male protagonist who was very similar to himself, and a familiar author's vest-the Great Demon King Roushan.

Xia Zheng immediately made a phone call: "Mu Yang, do you know that your wife is writing about the Eighteen Bans again?" And the hero is still based on him!

He was absolutely sure that the male protagonist named Xia Nuo was himself, Mu Yang's wife couldn't do anything out of the ordinary, not only did she write her own husband into the 18 bans, but they also got tricked by her family's family friend the s .

Xia Zheng was extremely annoyed, and he couldn't argue with her, so he could only find her husband to deal with her.

The next day, "President Don't Come Over" stopped updating.

Boss Xia was in a happy mood. In his free time, he also paid attention to the little assistant who was peeking at the Eighteen Forbidden City. Well, she looked very disappointed.

Very good, Xia Zheng nodded, daring to YY boss, this is the lesson.

The matter should have come to an end here, but he didn't know whether it was intentional or not, his eyes gradually and more and more fell on the head of the little assistant.

He found that although she peeked at the dirty text, she was serious about her work. She can do everything that her boss ordered, and she often has some good ideas. Both Lin Ye and Annie have praised her.

She doesn't talk much and always smiles. Hongrui had a shareholder who was difficult to serve. Once when she came to the company, no one in the secretarial office was willing to shoulder the burden, so they pushed her out . smiling and had no complaints.

So whether she is smart or stupid, Xia Zheng couldn't help thinking. Sometimes he looks smart, and sometimes he looks like an idiot.

For example, she still doesn't know that she was discovered by her boss when she peeked at the dirty articles. Yang let his wife out.

Of course, he just thought about it. Xia Zheng doesn't like having a bunch of strangers flirting with him, that little assistant...well, not at all either.

But when she saw her continuing to write that article, Xia Zheng's first reaction was not to be angry.

He was very interested, at first he just wanted to tease her, but later, he couldn't help it.

It is said that if a person becomes interested in another person, that is the beginning of the fall. Xia Zheng didn't know when he fell into it, maybe he just wanted to see how stupid this idiot was.

After all, she couldn't even tell that he liked her.

==================================================== ===