30

Claw marks, the orange cat is still meowing, Tang Manman is coaxing his sleeping son, why does this scene look so familiar?

Yes, it was always like this when Xia Zheng was feeding pudding...

Xia Zheng entered the door and put the cat down. The cat sniffed around, smelled a familiar scent, and walked straight towards Tang Manman.

"Pudin?" Tang Manman couldn't believe it. It was really pudding. Xia Zheng...how could he bring pudding back.

"The breeder of the Home of Love told me that this cat is docile, how is it so docile?" Xia Zheng complained as he walked, "As soon as I touched him, he scratched me." After finishing speaking, he intentionally scratched The claw marks on the back of his hand Put it in front of Tang Manman, "Look at my hand."

Tang Manman: "..."

I think whether he is meek or not is different...

A little funny, but also a little helpless, she handed the little monkey to the nanny, and pulled Xia Zheng to sit down: "I'll take the medicine kit and bandage it for you."

In fact, there is no need to bandage the claw marks. Tang Manman has already seen through someone's intentions. Seeing his wife carefully applying medicine to himself, and putting on the Band-Aid, Boss Xia felt very good.

While the nanny went to the children's room, he put his arms around Tang Manman's slender waist: "Manman, you only care about your son recently, and you don't care about me."

I don't care about you anymore, Tang Manman was in a daze, he didn't pay back yesterday...

Someone said plausibly: "Last time you said that the man you love the most is him, isn't it me? Your ID is still called 'I will always love Xia Zheng'."

Tang Manman: "..."

Don't tell such a shameful black history, okay?

It's funny to say that Tang Manman fell into someone's trap because of the little dirty article "President, Don't Come Over". Only recently did he find out that the dirty article was actually written by Xia Zheng's acquaintance.

According to Xia Zheng, it was Mu Yang's wife Ruan Lu who wrote the obscenities, and she had attended their wedding last time. Mu Yang, Ruan Lu and Xia Zheng had known each other since they were children. Xia Zheng knew about Ruan Lu's hobby When he saw Tang Manman peeping at the dirty articles, he knew he had been tricked.

In this regard, he became interested in Tang Manman, and as his interest grew, he finally stretched out his wolf claws towards Tang Manman.

So, it really was a murder caused by a dirty article?

==================================================== == ===

End tomorrow =3=

I want to be here (H)

,

Tang Manman couldn't laugh or cry, and came up with the idea of ​​getting to know Ruan Lu. She quickly hooked up with Ruan Lu and Zhi Zhi through Xia Zheng's circle of friends, and had a face-to-face meeting with fans.