26

How dirty. "

"Drinking those strong aphrodisiacs, even the strongest chaste woman will become a slutty bitch. I want you to strip your clothes and give them to men... What a pity..." Annie laughed viciously.

"It's a pity that I can't see it with my own eyes."

She raised her hand to stroke her long hair, picked up her bag, and left the room briskly.

==================================================== == ===

Sprinkle dog blood unrestrainedly【doge

want you (H)

hot, so hot...

There seemed to be a fire in her body, scorching Tang Manman's nerves, making her dizzy and dry mouthed.

But he clearly felt that he was going to burn to death, but the secret place of Taoyuan under him was flooded, and the country was flooded. She twisted her legs uncontrollably, and rubbed her body against the sheet, it was so hot, so ...

What is more painful than scorching heat is the itching. There is an increasingly intense itching in the heart of the flower. The diameter of the flower shrinks and expands rapidly. Tang Manman is no longer an ignorant girl who knows nothing. wants to do. What do you want, I really want it, I really want it hard...I really want him.

Xia Zheng's handsome face flashed in her mind, and she sat up at some point.

A pair of small hands groped unconsciously on the body, tearing open the neckline, revealing the slender and fair neck.

Something is wrong, something is really wrong with my body...

At the end of the memory, she went to the bathroom because of a headache. Tang Manman doesn't drink much, although someone persuaded her to drink at the banquet today, she didn't actually drink a few glasses. At that time, she thought that the box was too stuffy and the effect of alcohol made her feel uncomfortable.

Could it be...it was wrong at the time

Holding himself up with difficulty, Tang Manman wanted to leave this place. Her vision was almost blurred, the surrounding was very dark, and there seemed to be a person lying on the bed.

Her feet were soft, and she sat down on the bed again. His legs were trembling unexpectedly, this movement woke up the person on the bed.

A hand fumbled and stretched out: "Xiaomei... Anne, little beauty, come here... Come and have fun with brother...

No, no... Tang Manman managed to avoid that hand, it was so hot, really hot...but she knew it was impossible, that person was not Xia Zheng.

But where is Xia Zheng, why didn't he come to rescue her.

The heat and anxiety made her even more unbearable, and she wanted to climb out of bed again, but her ankles suddenly tightened.

"Hahaha, little beauty, I caught you..."

The man's drunken voice was disgusting, "Where are you going, if you don't come, hiccup, stay with brother."