28

Meat. The turbulent hot liquid poured down her head, and in the unprecedented peak, tears fell from her eyes.

"Do you like it, huh?" Xia Zheng kissed away her tears.

"like--"

"Then Manman, do you want to do it again?"

Confused, Tang Manman nodded. She didn't know that she was in the mouth of a sheep, but she felt so comfortable and wanted to do it again. The happiness he gave her was strong but gentle. She liked being with him, watching him please herself, and making him happy.

The sound of kissing, slapping, moaning, panting... It was like a different kind of music that made people's blood boil, and it was played again in the room soon.

The music echoes everywhere, first playing on the sofa, slowly reaching the desk, the bathroom... and finally stopping on the terrace.

Outside, it was already dark.

==================================================== == ===

(*/ω\*)

pregnant woman

The nightlife in Haishi is very long and long. It is already past the early morning, but the downstairs is still full of neon lights and traffic.

Tang Manman was wrapped in a large men's bathrobe, his naked body was stroked and kneaded by big hands, and there was a dick that was still coming in and out of his flower hole.

Different from the previous squalls, the strength of the man's chicken is not too strong at this time. The thick and powerful cylinder filled the tunnel, shuttling back and forth between the folds of the flesh tightly wrapped around the rod body, stretching it when inserting ed , and being sucked reluctantly when it was pulled out.

While pumping and thrusting, there was the sound of gurgling water resounding from the tightly knit lower body of the two.

The girl's legs were terribly wet, apart from the lewd water that kept oozing out, more of it was the white turbidity that the man ejaculated before and was squeezed out again at this time. Those lewd whites splashed on the thighs of the two of them , and as the man bumped again and again, the rough and thick pubic hair on his crotch was wetted into locks, and some even stuck to his flat and tight belly.

Tang Manman hummed softly, letting Xia Zheng hold her tits, kneading them lightly and hard: "Honey, do you like the scenery here?"

This is the best suite in the Mandarin Hotel, and of course it has the best night view.

The large terrace allows them to be lingering, and there is no need to worry about being seen. So Xia Zheng just draped a bathtub on her casually and walked out with her in his arms. He asked her to lean on the railing on the balcony and stick up her little buttocks, exposing her wet little tenderness to his flesh.

It's just this posture that quickly made the girl who was already limp and weak couldn't hold on. Her legs were shaking constantly, and she needed a man to support her waist with his big hands to stabilize her figure. The violent shaking of her tender body even made her breasts slap on the railing, she could only sob and beg for mercy: ...Woo, don't... Manman, Manman can't stand it...