29

Seeing the waiter with open eyes, the disposal is very simple, just hand it over to the police. Prescribing drugs to customers and plotting against others, I believe that under Hongrui's activities, she will stay in prison for a few more years.

After disposing of these rubbish neatly, Xia Zheng devoted himself to coaxing his wife.

After Tang Manman became pregnant, she suffered from severe nausea. I don't eat sweet, salty, or spicy, and I would vomit when I smell a little oil or meat. Every day, I can only rely on the clear porridge cooked by Tang's mother to satisfy my hunger.

Seeing her chin getting sharper and sharper, Xia Zheng was so anxious that the corners of his mouth burned. Doctors, nutritionists, confinement sisters...all of them were invited, and he even called his friends and classmates who were married and had children One by one, asking them what solutions they had.

Song Chao, Xia Zheng's hair girl, laughed on the phone: "You boy, you still laughed at me last time I got married, tsk, it's not as good as me. I'll tell you, my wife is pregnant, and I can't sleep till the end of the night." At dawn, don't bring..."

Before he finished speaking, Song Chao's wailing came from the receiver: "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, don't pull my ear, it hurts! It hurts!"

Xia Zheng: "..." My wife is better, she is obedient and cute.

The well-behaved and cute Tang Manman is depressed right now. She is pregnant. The wedding is scheduled for two months later. She will be pregnant by then.

She wanted to hold the wedding as soon as possible while her belly was not big yet, but she had severe early pregnancy reactions, and Xia Zheng didn't agree with anything. Looking at her is like looking at a porcelain doll. I am afraid of the wind blowing when I go out, and I am afraid of falling when I go to the ground. I wish I could hug her wherever I go, or put her in my pocket.

His severe pregnancy-husband syndrome made Tang Manman very depressed, but Tang's father and mother changed their views on him.

==================================================== == ===

Crazy hair sugar=3=

wedding

"Xiaozheng is a good boy, and I really love you. Even though they have a high family background, your in-laws are not the ones who will make things difficult for you. Your father and I are relieved to see you like this.

Listening to his mother's rambling, Tang Manman's heart was a little sweet and a little sour. After getting married, she really is no longer a family with her parents. 37

"Mom," she grabbed Mother Tang's hand, "I can't bear you...

"Stupid child," Tang's mother laughed at her, "I am here with your father, and we won't run away. Besides, you will soon have your own family and your own baby. Mom and dad's biggest wish is to look forward to May you be safe and happy.

Tang Manman and her parents didn't know who could bring this peace and happiness to her.

Life is long and short, sometimes you can meet that person, sometimes you can only pass by.

Tang Manman thought that she should be the luckiest one to meet Xia Zheng.

The wedding was scheduled for December, not at the Xia family's manor, but on an island in the South Pacific.